Author Topic: Biden claims to Philadelphians he's wearing Eagles jacket while sporting Delaware Blue Hens gear  (Read 328 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden claims to Philadelphians he's wearing Eagles jacket while sporting Delaware Blue Hens gear
by Emily Larsen
 | November 01, 2020 06:13 PM

Joe Biden told a Philadelphia crowd that he was wearing a jacket representing the city's football team when he was actually sporting gear from his Delaware alma mater.

"I know Philadelphia well. I married a Philly girl, by the way," the former vice president and Democratic presidential nominee said during Philadelphia, Pennsylvania campaign stop on Sunday, two days before Election Day, in an attempt to create a connection to the crowd in a key Electoral College toss-up state.

"And by the way, I've got my Eagles jacket on," Biden, 77, added.

The logo on Biden's jacket, though, was not that of the city's National Football League team, which won the Super Bowl in 2018. He was wearing a different bird logo — that of the University of Delaware's Blue Hens.

Biden graduated from the University of Delaware in 1965 with a double major in history and political science. In his memoir Promises to Keep, Biden recalls briefly playing on the university's freshman football team.

President Trump's campaign jumped to point out the former vice president's mistake on social media.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-claims-to-philadelphians-hes-wearing-eagles-jacket-while-sporting-delaware-blue-hens-gear
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

It's a bird. Close enough.   :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

Even more amazing to me, it was reported on local media this morning.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Even more amazing to me, it was reported on local media this morning.

How can people vote for someone that isn't even aware of his surroundings? The neighbor at the end of the street has Biden signs all over his yard.  I can only conclude that he isn't mentally all there. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline HuskyPatriot

Letseee, a hen and an eagle were confused.   I'll take the eagle over the hen any day!!!  ;-) 

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

WATCH: Joe Biden Makes His Biggest Gaffe of The Election (VIDEO)
By
patriotsignal
November 2, 2020

(Breitbart) – Joe Biden tried to brandish his eastern Pennsylvania credentials on Sunday and botched it when he misstated the team on his jacket.

Speaking in Philadelphia, Biden said, “I was very happy to have the moniker of being Pennsylvania’s third senator. I married a Philly girl, by the way.”

Then he looked down at his chest and added, “And I’ve got my Eagles jacket on.”

https://patriotsignal.com/watch-joe-biden-makes-his-biggest-gaffe-of-the-election-video/