Author Topic: WATCH: Antifa rioter tells police officers 'I hope all of your children get raped and killed'  (Read 258 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Antifa rioter tells police officers 'I hope all of your children get raped and killed'
Violent protests have once again erupted in many of America's major cities, including New York City, following the shooting of Walter Wallace Jr.

Noah David Alter The Post Millennial
November 1, 2020 2:50 PM

An Antifa demonstrator in New York City was caught on camera on Sunday yelling at an NYPD officer "I hope all of your children get raped and killed."

NYC: “I hope ALL of your children get raped and killed”

Triggered Antifa rioter spewing vile rhetoric toward NYPD officers pic.twitter.com/OADWNE6EvK— Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) November 1, 2020

https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa-protester-hopes-nypd-officers-children-get-raped-and-killed

rangerrebew

I wonder if she has the number of a good social worker if she gets raped and needs help.  With a person that mean and nasty, with a personality like cow dung, only on thing can be said about her.  I wouldn't f**k her with Bill Clinton's d**k. farter000000