Author Topic: Dems plan to call @realDonaldTrump 's Election Day surge a "Red Mirage" to delegitimize his wave of  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tim Murtaugh
@TimMurtaugh
Biden's early vote lead is not enough & they know it.

Dems plan to call @realDonaldTrump
's Election Day surge a "Red Mirage" to delegitimize his wave of support.

They'll try to create a smoke screen post-Election Day, even running TV ads to cast doubt on Nov. 3 vote.

Be ready.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

At this point I could care less what the DEMS want to call it -- their MO is to lie and deny anyways.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
At this point I could care less what the DEMS want to call it -- their MO is to lie and deny anyways.
All I care is that when the smoke clears we have 270 EV's, and 51(R) Senators .  The rest is static, and they can pound sand all I care.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

All I care is that when the smoke clears we have 270 EV's, and 51(R) Senators .  The rest is static, and they can pound sand all I care.

:amen:  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
9m
.@JoeBiden
 knows he’s losing so now his campaign is disgraceful creating a “Red Mirage” narrative in an attempt to nullify your vote.

That’s third world stuff.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
9m
.@JoeBiden
 knows he’s losing so now his campaign is disgraceful creating a “Red Mirage” narrative in an attempt to nullify your vote.

That is a legit point.  If they where truly winning as the polls indicate, they wouldn't be saying this crap.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline libertybele

That is a legit point.  If they where truly winning as the polls indicate, they wouldn't be saying this crap.

Except they've been saying this kind of crappola ever since Hillary lost.

Offline skeeter

If red turnout lives up to its billing I see no reason why Trump shouldn't declare himself the winner after the polls close tomorrow. Allowing the election to drag on only enables rat cheating.

Offline dancer

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
9m
.@JoeBiden

Oh yeah.  That 96 mile long car parade in AZ is a "red mirage."