Author Topic: Sabato final projection has Biden winning Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, NC  (Read 581 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sabato final projection has Biden winning Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, NC
By John Bowden - 11/02/20 01:27 PM EST

Sabato's Crystal Ball predicts that former Vice President Joe Biden will win a commanding victory in the Electoral College on Tuesday, picking up the battleground states of Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia and North Carolina, among others.

The nonpartisan election analyst blog published by the University of Virginia Center for Politics released its final projection for the 2020 election on Monday, indicating the Democratic nominee will win a number of states captured by President Trump in 2016.

Kyle Kondik
@kkondik
FINAL CRYSTAL BALL RATINGS -- THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Biden 321, Trump 217

Biden restores some of the Dem Midwest strength and breaks new ground in Sun Belt

Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics and the founder of Sabato's Crystal Ball, faced criticism from Trump after his late-October 2016 prediction that Clinton would win more than 350 votes in the Electoral College.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/524002-sabato-final-projection-has-biden-winning-arizona-pennsylvania-georgia-nc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gimme a break. Even the Dems know it's closer than this.

I think Trump will keep the states he won in '16 and maybe pick up MN.
The Republic is lost.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Sabato is our local (central VA) pundit. He's an idiot, firmly in the back pocket of the Dems. Whatever he says, you can take the opposite of that to the bank.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Online Hoodat

Sabato is our local (central VA) pundit. He's an idiot, firmly in the back pocket of the Dems. Whatever he says, you can take the opposite of that to the bank.

Charlottesville has taken the term 'cesspool' to a new level.  Hopefully, Bob Good will prevail in the 5th District Congressional race.  Haven't seen it go Dem since 2008.  The libs in C'ville can suck it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCullough
@KMCRadio
·
4m
BREAKING: @IBDinvestors
 releases new polling that shows momentum swinging to @POTUS
. They show him WINNING #Hispanics (at minimum 51%) & though they try to deflect the meaning they show @realDonaldTrump
 with record-breaking 32% with Black voters!

VOTE!!!

https://www.investors.com/news/trump-vs-biden-poll-race-tight-ibd-tipp-presidential-poll/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 08:43:29 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

they show @realDonaldTrump with record-breaking 32% with Black voters

That is huge.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

Polls are unreliable.  Tomorrow is going to be a day of reality.  Gauging by the turnout at the rallies, it would sure seem very likely that Trump should win by a landslide; but he's up against immeasurable corruption and fraud.

God Bless America and God Bless President Donald J. Trump!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

That is huge.
If true there is no way Biden can win.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If true there is no way Biden can win.
You mean no honest way Biden can win.

Offline skeeter

You mean no honest way Biden can win.

Yes thats what I mean.

The worst rat election day perfidy happens in inner city districts. I wonder if that becomes more complicated for them if a third of that vote comes out for Trump.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Final Rasmussen Polls for 2016 and 2020

Clinton 45 Trump 43

Biden 48 Trump 47

321 EV's to Biden, my ass.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

321 EV's to Biden, my ass.

You got that right.  Sabato's map shows these 6 states as leaning Dem.  Not counting these states, Biden leads Trump 228 to 222:

Georgia - 16
North Carolina - 15
Pennsylvania - 20
Michigan -16
Wisconsin - 10
Arizona - 11

Trump will need 48 electoral votes from this group of States.

GA + NC + WI + AZ = 52

Assuming Trump carries GA and NC, he will need 16 more votes from PA, MI, WI, and AZ.  Either PA wins it for him outright, or two of the remaining 3.  In other words, Biden will have to win PA and two out of three between MI, WI, and AZ  to win.  I don't see Biden winning any of them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Any call before 11/5 that is less than 300 EVs for Trump will guarantee strife through the middle of December.  Riots aplenty in the meantime, because baby needs a new pair of designer tennis shoes.  And a big screen TeeVee for baby daddy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: