Author Topic: VP of Flint City Council Explains Why He’s Voting For Trump: “I’m a Democrat...I’ve been a Democr  (Read 246 times)

rangerrebew

VP of Flint City Council Explains Why He’s Voting For Trump: “I’m a Democrat...I’ve been a Democrat all my life—64 years...Let me tell you something, the Democrats is full of hate!” [VIDEO]
By Patty McMurray | Oct 31, 2020

Maurice Davis is the Vice President of the Flint, MI City Council. He’s also a resident of the impoverished, blue-collar city, devastated by a water crisis while Barack Obama was president. On Wednesday, he bravely addressed a large crowd of Trump supporters attending Vice President Pence’s rally in his hometown.

Davis told the crowd that this is a “serious time in the world,” telling the crowd that he has had the “Chinese virus” twice and was in intensive care both times. “God uses whoever he wants to, to bring his people out of whatever the problem has to be.” He warned that “the narrative has been spent,” as he mocked their lies, “President is full of hate,” he said, adding, “Let me tell you something, the Democrats is full of hate!”

https://100percentfedup.com/democrat-vp-of-flint-city-council-explains-why-hes-voting-for-trump-im-a-democrat-ive-been-a-democrat-all-my-life-64-years-let-me-tell-you-something-the-democrats-is-full-of-hate/