Author Topic: Leaked Zoom Calls Reveal Federal Workers Conspiring To Shut Down White House ...  (Read 1586 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If Trump does nothing the next 4 years but remove and prosecute these people, I'd be happy.

@Free Vulcan

These people represent the inner core of anti-Americans who are working to destroy America. They go about their daily lives unseen and unheard by anyone other than each other,as they conspire to find legal means to destroy the US Constitution to the point where laws are meaningless.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

WTH is a "ZOOM call"?

@sneakypete

Zoom is to Skype as orgy is to sex.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That scary picture is a trannie.  Mental illness.

@LegalAmerican

So is the redhead with the big arms and the square jaw.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And appoint judges. 

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

He has already made more advancements in that area than any other President in history. I strongly suspect that was just the first step if he gets re-elected and is allowed to be sworn in.

Offline LegalAmerican

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

He has already made more advancements in that area than any other President in history. I strongly suspect that was just the first step if he gets re-elected and is allowed to be sworn in.

Correct.  Obama left about 290 vacancy's, of judges,  in various states.  Obama did say, he was lazy.  POTUS is filling all of those and 3 in Supreme Court. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The problem is that most of Congress and federal agencies is either actively involved or they are too scared to lift a finger to do anything about it. That is why it is so bad. The people in D.C. made it that way and want it that way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

Front seat!!!    :2popcorn:
Hey.  Move over and don't hog the popcorn!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Correct.  Obama left about 290 vacancy's, of judges,  in various states.  Obama did say, he was lazy.  POTUS is filling all of those and 3 in Supreme Court.

Why on earth did Obama leave that many vacancies? Lazy, maybe, but a huge tactical error. Almost as big as RBG not retiring under Obama.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Almost as big as RBG not retiring under Obama.

That was my consistent arguement every time I heard the bull shit, about RBG's dying wish of being replaced by the next POTUS.

If she really cared, she would have retired 2008-2014.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.