Author Topic: Leaked Zoom Calls Reveal Federal Workers Conspiring To Shut Down White House ...  (Read 1587 times)

Offline mrclose

Leaked Zoom Calls Reveals Anarchists Nationwide Plans to Disrupt US Election and Takeover Federal Buildings

We are going to be in a crisis, but we want it to be one that we are creating.
– Lisa Fithian, Trainer

WASHINGTON, DC, November 1 –Dozens of leaked internal documents and Zoom call video footage were made public today describing plans by progressive activists and federal workers to disrupt and destabilize Tuesday’s US election outcome, including plans to “shut down the White House.”

The documents and footage can be viewed at a new website http://www.sunriseexposed.com/ or https://www.exposesunrise.com/ and will be regularly updated with additional content during the next 48 hours.  All content has been handed over to law enforcement.
‍
The information was leaked by a disaffected insider of the “Sunrise Movement,” part of a loose but extremely coordinated network of liberal activists mobilizing around the country in an effort to ferment chaos in the wake of a potential Trump victory or a contested election.

https://www.exposesunrise.com/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sedition should be sufficient for termination.  Fire every last one of them.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And once that is done, charge, try, and convict them in courts of law!

Check that! Do the above first and THEN fire them!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 02:55:15 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Folks, this is the stealth swamp creature that is finally pulling its head out of the murky water.

Cueing Troy Landry......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If Trump does nothing the next 4 years but remove and prosecute these people, I'd be happy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

These people all have a mental disorder.   In the 80's our mental health facilities were closed down.  Now, they are in ANTIFA, BLM, NAACP, NBP. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If Trump does nothing the next 4 years but remove and prosecute these people, I'd be happy.

Sinister swamp forces across  the board have hijacked our government.  Sedition activities need much much more than removal.  and I don't care if we have to build more prisons to house them for long periods of time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

Sinister swamp forces across  the board have hijacked our government.  Sedition activities need much much more than removal.  and I don't care if we have to build more prisons to house them for long periods of time.

Yes, this is because of Hart/Celler act 1965.  This is what JFK wanted and LBJ & Teddy pushed into a law.  Now we have a bunch of ANTI-AMERICANS in our country.  Just because your foot touches our shores, does NOT MAKE YOU AN AMERICAN. Remember, Congo Lady climbing our Stage of Liberty?  OMAR from SOMALIA.  AOC.  What do they all have in common?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That makes two of us @Free Vulcan !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

And appoint judges. Legislation would be nice but probably not feasible.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
And appoint judges. Legislation would be nice but probably not feasible.

I think you are dead on correct until something breaks our way in Congress.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I think you are dead on correct until something breaks our way in Congress.

@Absalom

Checking in...   what are you ordering for your 'final meal'?

Tic-Toc...Tic-Toc...     :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline HuskyPatriot

Leaked Zoom Calls Reveals Anarchists Nationwide Plans to Disrupt US Election and Takeover Federal Buildings

We are going to be in a crisis, but we want it to be one that we are creating.
– Lisa Fithian, Trainer

https://www.exposesunrise.com/

Yes, but who are they?  One posted document is an OSS declassified paper from 1944 about sabotage abroad.   It's a mishmash of things.  Who is the person behind this?  It's easy for an angry Trump supporter to anonymously throw up a website and put whatever fits the conspiracy narrative.   I have to ask when I see this type of stuff. Who are they???  The internet is full of nonsense, both right and left of the political spectrum.  I'd rather get upset over real issues, not waste my emotions just to feel angry because it feels good and supportive of the President.

Offline Absalom

@Absalom
Checking in...   what are you ordering for your 'final meal'? Tic-Toc...Tic-Toc... 
------------------------------------
Hmm....................er, who are you?????

Offline DCPatriot

------------------------------------
Hmm....................er, who are you?????

Hmmmm...  er, I'm the guy who's going to figuratively kick your Commie ass tomorrow night.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline HuskyPatriot

Hmmmm...  er, I'm the guy who's going to figuratively kick your Commie ass tomorrow night.

Front seat!!!    :2popcorn:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Front seat!!!    :2popcorn:

I sure wouldn't put any money on the pencil headed academic who writes about Roman Gay literature. 

@DCPatriot ...  That's like beating up Wally Cox

Offline DCPatriot

I sure wouldn't put any money on the pencil headed academic who writes about Roman Gay literature. 

@DCPatriot ...  That's like beating up Wally Cox

@catfish1957
@HuskyPatriot

You guys are the best! 

And here I am...a good Catholic boy who just settled in watching "Queen's Gambit", about the orphan girl, Beth, who became a Chess Master.

Episode 1, they're singing, "Bringing in the sheaves"...and my entire life I thought it was "Bringing in the Sheep"!

PS:  Don't tell @Absalom

...damned tinnitus!    :silly:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
@catfish1957
@HuskyPatriot

You guys are the best! 

And here I am...a good Catholic boy who just settled in watching "Queen's Gambit", about the orphan girl, Beth, who became a Chess Master.

Episode 1, they're singing, "Bringing in the sheaves"...and my entire life I thought it was "Bringing in the Sheep"!

PS:  Don't tell @Absalom

...damned tinnitus!    :silly:

I really liked that series.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WTH is a "ZOOM call"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sedition should be sufficient for termination.   

@jafo2010

Not to mention a long vacation in a  federal prison.

I am as serious as a heart attack about this,too. This is nothing less than treason,and an effort to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States.

Members of the leadership should face the hangman.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@mrclose

I don't care what anybody tries to claim,that "woman" lawyer with red hair and glass is  a DOOD! Most men don't carry around THAT much "man face",plus look at the muscles in his forearms.

THESE are the freaks trying to turn up into down because upside down is how THEY live their normal lives,and they want the rest of us to suffer along with them.