Author Topic: White House: ‘Unacceptable’ Dr. Anthony Fauci Playing Politics Three Days Before Election  (Read 2873 times)

Offline corbe

I didn't realize I was stoned until I tried to decipher your post @aligncare  :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   I didn't realize I was stoned until I tried to decipher your post @aligncare  :shrug:

@corbe

Ahhh,one of those subtle California/Colorado 70's buzzes!

One minute you are sitting there wondering why nothing is happening,and the next you find yourself repeating "Lordy,Lordy,Lordy" over and over,between giggles.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

That would be a really good beginning to the first few days of his 2nd term.

@libertybele

I get kicking out Jared. He is not a politician and doesn't know squat about politics. I don't get kicking out Ivanka. She isn't trying to involve herself in policy. AFAICT,she pretty much sticks to playing the role of 1st Lady,which is who she is now.
I don't get kicking out Jared.  Jared is Trump's aide & negotiator in the ME.  If it wasn't for him, there would not be peace deals.  Now we can finally bring our troops home.  This makes the Globalist cabal cry their eyes out because that $$$ has been cut off. 

No more American kids dying and getting maimed for the lucrative human trafficking and drug fields for the fat cats & military industrial complex.

Offline corbe

I don't know what came over me @sneakypete to snark so viciously, @aligncare is one of the few Trumper's that I would invite to dinner, or whatever, interesting fellow.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dancer

The doctor should have walked away himself; didn't fit the Trump mold.....   Now he's firing shots right before the election because he thinks the President will not win.  The joke may be on him.  Then the President can replace him, hopefully with another epidemiologist and not a dermatologist!  (Sorry T does choose unfit people sometimes.)
Yes he should have walked away, but that requires ethics this loser doesn't have.
@libertybele
Trump had to rely on others to recommend viable personnel.  Unfortunately, the Swamp was even deeper than he could imagine hence, bad opportunists putting forth lousy picks.  DC is a cesspit.  His big problem is who he can trust.  As it turns out, not many.

Wasn't it Heritage putting out the list of Justice nominees?  Those picks were Swamp.  When he hired Jay Sekulow, everything changed.  Now he gets references that he can rely on.

Offline dancer

Trump has said as much at his rallies.

Job one, if he wins, should be to roll about a half dozen heads (for starters). Fauci's should be the first.
:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   I don't know what came over me @sneakypete to snark so viciously, @aligncare is one of the few Trumper's that I would invite to dinner, or whatever, interesting fellow.

@corbe

We all have moments when we get excited and write something a little harsher than we intend. I am pretty sure @aligncare  won't take it personal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't get kicking out Jared.  Jared is Trump's aide & negotiator in the ME.  If it wasn't for him, there would not be peace deals.  Now we can finally bring our troops home.  This makes the Globalist cabal cry their eyes out because that $$$ has been cut off. 

No more American kids dying and getting maimed for the lucrative human trafficking and drug fields for the fat cats & military industrial complex.

@dancer

Ok,you are aware of things I am not aware of if that is the case. Where and HOW did Jared get that expertise?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If Trump wins, Fauci will be fired in the first week.
Fauci is more interested in his own personal fame, power, and politics than he is in defeating COVID.
Fauci will keep this thing going for as long as he possibly can. He loves the spotlight.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

It’s easy to pick nits like @corbe  does, or like anyone else might for that matter, if they never actually supported nor liked the president in the first place.

We try to gently nudge recalcitrant folks like that in the right direction. They mean well. happy77

You have more patience and wisdom then I have!   I have personal issue with HIND SIGHT POSTERS.  20/20.  It is my problem. The same with shoulda, woulda, coulda post's.  I just think it is boring.  888mouth   888high58888  :bolt:

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes he should have walked away, but that requires ethics this loser doesn't have.
@libertybele
Trump had to rely on others to recommend viable personnel.  Unfortunately, the Swamp was even deeper than he could imagine hence, bad opportunists putting forth lousy picks.  DC is a cesspit.  His big problem is who he can trust.  As it turns out, not many.

Wasn't it Heritage putting out the list of Justice nominees?  Those picks were Swamp.  When he hired Jay Sekulow, everything changed.  Now he gets references that he can rely on.

The problem is SO MANY people are corrupt.  Not on POTUS.  He says, he didn't know how deep and pervasive the swamp is.  I suspected that already.  ALL CORRUPT.  99% of them.  RINO'S...what is their problem? 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
A lot of the problems Trump has had is in appointing loyal democrats in government positions/offices that have knifed him in the back to show their appreciation.  Clearly delegating authority is not one of President Trumps strong points.  i still rankle over Roberts, and after the abomination of Obamacare too ! 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A lot of the problems Trump has had is in appointing loyal democrats in government positions/offices that have knifed him in the back to show their appreciation.  Clearly delegating authority is not one of President Trumps strong points.  i still rankle over Roberts, and after the abomination of Obamacare too ! 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan

If you are alluding to Fauci, 9 times out of 10, Highly Technical Subject Matter Experts put their craft above their politics.  Trump at the time had no idea at the time that Fauci was a dip shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
i'm alluding to this election cycle could have been much defused 4 DANG YEARS AGO, AND DEALT WITH IN A FAR BETTER AND MORE EFFICENT painless MANNER.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dfwgator

i'm alluding to this election cycle could have been much defused 4 DANG YEARS AGO, AND DEALT WITH IN A FAR BETTER AND MORE EFFICENT painless MANNER.

Jeff Sessions cost Trump this election.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Excuse me.  I thought the topic of thread was Fauxci ....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fauci and Birx were placed in the "Can't be fired" category by Obama.  Trump just put out an EO that removes that travesty.  This is why it is so difficult for Trump.  Too many fit in that category and refuse to help this President.  I think heads will roll after the election.
Why wait?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis