Author Topic: White House: ‘Unacceptable’ Dr. Anthony Fauci Playing Politics Three Days Before Election  (Read 2951 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: ‘Unacceptable’ Dr. Anthony Fauci Playing Politics Three Days Before Election

Charlie Spiering 1 Nov 2020

The White House on Sunday condemned Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Dr. Anthony Fauci for praising former Vice President Joe Biden and criticizing President Donald Trump three days before the presidential election.

“It’s unacceptable and breaking with all norms for Dr. Fauci, a senior member of the President’s Coronavirus Task Force and someone who has praised President Trump’s actions throughout this pandemic, to choose three days before an election to play politics,” said White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere.

Fauci spoke about the respective campaigns and their approaches in a paraphrased quote from the Washington Post:

Fauci said former vice president Joe Biden’s campaign “is taking it seriously from a public health perspective.” Trump, Fauci said, is “looking at it from a different perspective.” He said that perspective was “the economy and reopening the country.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/01/white-house-unacceptable-dr-anthony-fauci-playing-politics-three-days-before-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

White House: ‘Unacceptable’ Dr. Anthony Fauci Playing Politics Three Days Before Election

Charlie Spiering 1 Nov 2020

The White House on Sunday condemned Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Dr. Anthony Fauci for praising former Vice President Joe Biden and criticizing President Donald Trump three days before the presidential election.

“It’s unacceptable and breaking with all norms for Dr. Fauci, a senior member of the President’s Coronavirus Task Force and someone who has praised President Trump’s actions throughout this pandemic, to choose three days before an election to play politics,” said White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere.

Fauci spoke about the respective campaigns and their approaches in a paraphrased quote from the Washington Post:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/01/white-house-unacceptable-dr-anthony-fauci-playing-politics-three-days-before-election/
Not surprising.  He's a good friend of the Cuomo's.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not surprising.  He's a good friend of the Cuomo's.

@mrpotatohead

The Cuomo's don't have goomba's. They have co-conspirators.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

@mrpotatohead

The Cuomo's don't have goomba's. They have co-conspirators.

Dimwitted, co-conspirators. Let’s get that accurate.

Offline Victoria33

Fauci has been a good friend of Bill Gates for years.  He helps Gates in Gates' effort to take free medical care to third world countries.  Gates is constructing a building in every third world country in order to make and give free vaccines to those people, including a vaccine for COVID when it is available.  Gates gives money to WHO and Fauci works with WHO also.  Fauci is also a personal friend to the Cuomo's.  He worked with Chris Cuomo's doctor to help get Chris over that disease.  I watched Chris while he had the disease and was still doing his program and he was terribly sick.  Had high fever for weeks, meds would not stop the fever.  Had trouble breathing, talking.

Fauci is his own person and can work with anyone, any company, to further medical care.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Fauci has been a good friend of Bill Gates for years.  He helps Gates in Gates' effort to take free medical care to third world countries.  Gates is constructing a building in every third world country in order to make and give free vaccines to those people, including a vaccine for COVID when it is available.  Gates gives money to WHO and Fauci works with WHO also.  Fauci is also a personal friend to the Cuomo's.  He worked with Chris Cuomo's doctor to help get Chris over that disease.  I watched Chris while he had the disease and was still doing his program and he was terribly sick.  Had high fever for weeks, meds would not stop the fever.  Had trouble breathing, talking.

Fauci is his own person and can work with anyone, any company, to further medical care.

@Victoria33 Fauci also raised money in order to fund and lead the research on the coronavirus and at that time Obama shut it down because of the huge risk of a pandemic.  Somehow after Obama left office, the research/funding by Fauci and others for the coronavirus started up again, and coincidentally (?) everyone running against Biden stepped down and he became the nominee and  lo and behold COVID made it's way around the world.  It is no secret that the Bidens have financial ties with the Chinese and there is no way that I trust Fauci or Gates, regardless if what they appear to be doing is a humanitarian effort.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

Trump should have fired him and Birx back in early March.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Hi my name is Tony, and my 15 minutes of fame are sponsored by Chinese interests.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online verga

I am certain that there are other epidemiologists, as qualified or more qualified than this man.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dancer

Fauci and Birx were placed in the "Can't be fired" category by Obama.  Trump just put out an EO that removes that travesty.  This is why it is so difficult for Trump.  Too many fit in that category and refuse to help this President.  I think heads will roll after the election.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 04:58:47 am by dancer »

Offline Longiron

Heard a couple of months ago The MIDGET has a indictment against him for TREASON and sitting on TRUMP desk till after the election. Will see??? :shrug:

Online rustynail

Hi my name is Tony, and my 15 minutes of fame are sponsored by Chinese interests.
Brown Shoes Don't Make It

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I am certain that there are other epidemiologists, as qualified or more qualified than this man.
You know Fauci will sign on as a CNN commentator the day after he's fired. IF he's ever fired.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

Fauci and Birx were placed in the "Can't be fired" by Obama.  Trump just put out an EO that removes that travesty.  This is why it is so difficult for Trump.  Too many fit in that category and refuse to help this President.  I think heads will roll after the election.

Trump has said as much at his rallies.

Job one, if he wins, should be to roll about a half dozen heads (for starters). Fauci's should be the first.

Offline HuskyPatriot

The doctor should have walked away himself; didn't fit the Trump mold.....   Now he's firing shots right before the election because he thinks the President will not win.  The joke may be on him.  Then the President can replace him, hopefully with another epidemiologist and not a dermatologist!  (Sorry T does choose unfit people sometimes.)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Trump has said as much at his rallies.

Job one, if he wins, should be to roll about a half dozen heads (for starters). Fauci's should be the first.
Indeed. And I'm saying this for one reason:

Fauci's goal should have been to find a way to keep the virus in check enough to not overload the system and still allow Americans to live their lives—the last part being something that Fauci has willfully ignored in a fruitless effort to eradicate a virus that has already become endemic. It also appears he's soured on the vaccine he was peddling for months.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The doctor should have walked away himself; didn't fit the Trump mold.....   Now he's firing shots right before the election because he thinks the President will not win.  The joke may be on him.  Then the President can replace him, hopefully with another epidemiologist and not a dermatologist!  (Sorry T does choose unfit people sometimes.)

You are correct, Trump doesn't have a good record of selecting fit people sometimes.  Fauci is very toxic to this country and IMHO helped to inflict the Chinese virus on this country; along with Biden.

There are 2 people I hope he fires; Barr and Fauci and he needs to kick out Ivanka and Jared.  That would be a really good beginning to the first few days of his 2nd term.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Fauci's goal should have been to find a way to keep the virus in check enough to not overload the system and still allow Americans to live their lives—the last part being something that Fauci has willfully ignored in a fruitless effort to eradicate a virus that has already become endemic. It also appears he's soured on the vaccine he was peddling for months.

There's a reason why Fauci fell short and will continue to fall short -- he helped fund and led the research/labs over in Wahun on the coronavirus.  Even Obama shut down the research for fear of a pandemic.  I am 99.9% certain that Fauci helped Biden inflict the virus in order to bring Trump down and to get Biden elected -- Biden has financial ties with both Burisma and China. I have little doubt that they lined Fauci's pockets as well.

Offline corbe

Fauci, a member of the Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force, has led the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since being named in 1984 under then-President Ronald Reagan. Trump routinely muses about things in his rallies, and it isn’t clear whether he is considering firing Fauci. The president, though, has all but frozen out Fauci, who has lost influence to Scott Atlas, an adviser who downplays the risk of the virus.

It’s not the first time the issue of firing Fauci has surfaced. Speaking to reporters on Oct. 19, Trump said he didn’t want to fire Fauci. “I don’t want to, I don’t want to hurt him.” Trump said. “He’s been there for about 350 years.”

Biden, meanwhile, had a different message at a rally in Ohio. “Elect me and I’m going to hire Dr. Fauci,” Biden said.

Fauci is a Title 42 senior-level federal employee, covered under the performance management system for members of the Senior Executive Service. The White House declined comment Monday on whether it believes it has the authority to fire him.

But Diane Seltzer Torre of the Bethesda, Maryland-based Seltzer Law Firm, which concentrates on employment law, said that under Fauci’s current status, Trump can’t fire him directly.

Fauci can only be fired by Francis Collins, his supervisor as the head of the National Institutes of Health, or Alex Azar, the Health and Human Services Secretary, for cause such as poor performance or misconduct, Seltzer Torre said.

“Even if that was proposed, it would have to be in writing and give specifics, and then Dr. Fauci would have an opportunity to respond orally and in writing,” according to Seltzer Torre. If a decision is made to go through with the firing, Fauci would have appeal rights to the Merit Systems Protection Board, and ultimately to federal court, she added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fauci-is-tough-to-fire-despite-trump-crowd-s-pleas/ar-BB1aCVLq?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Fauci must not have a financial stake in any of the contenders.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fauci-is-tough-to-fire-despite-trump-crowd-s-pleas/ar-BB1aCVLq?ocid=msedgntp

Trump may not be able to fire him, but he can hire someone else and put that person above him or rely on him and just blatantly ignore Fauci making him even more insignificant than he already is?

Offline LegalAmerican

POTUS already is using another doctor.  I think he was on Heritage?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Yeah yeah....YOU...have all the answers,...AFTER THE FACT.  Give us some, ahead of time. Then I might be impressed.
HIND SIGHT.  sucks. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You are correct, Trump doesn't have a good record of selecting fit people sometimes.  Fauci is very toxic to this country and IMHO helped to inflict the Chinese virus on this country; along with Biden.

There are 2 people I hope he fires; Barr and Fauci and he needs to kick out Ivanka and Jared. 
That would be a really good beginning to the first few days of his 2nd term.

@libertybele

I get kicking out Jared. He is not a politician and doesn't know squat about politics. I don't get kicking out Ivanka. She isn't trying to involve herself in policy. AFAICT,she pretty much sticks to playing the role of 1st Lady,which is who she is now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

Yeah yeah....YOU...have all the answers,...AFTER THE FACT.  Give us some, ahead of time. Then I might be impressed.
HIND SIGHT.  sucks.

It’s easy to pick nits like @corbe  does, or like anyone else might for that matter, if they never actually supported nor liked the president in the first place.

We try to gently nudge recalcitrant folks like that in the right direction. They mean well. happy77