Author Topic: Biden Team Cancels Texas Event After Highway ‘Ambush’ by MAGA Cavalry  (Read 2499 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Why Is Wendy Davis Suing This Texas Latino Navy Veteran?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/bryan-preston/2021/09/01/why-is-wendy-davis-suing-this-texas-latino-navy-veteran-n1474759

That’s the infamous Texas Biden bus incident in October 2020. The media reported it at the time as Texas Trump supporters trying to run a Biden-Harris campaign bus off the road as it drove along I-35 in central Texas.

But if you watch the video above, the opposite appears to be the case. The white SUV trailing the bus appears to strike the black truck first.

The black truck was driven by Eliazar “Cisco” Cisneros, a 12-year veteran of the United States Navy and an ardent Trump supporter. I recently spoke with Cisneros and learned that Wendy Davis is suing him over this incident.

Yes, the same Wendy Davis who wore pink shoes while filibustering the Texas legislature in favor of radical abortion practices several years ago. She was a Democrat state senator at the time. She eventually ran for governor, lost badly, and was running for Congress in 2020 when the above incident occurred. She was on the bus, but she wasn’t driving it and was not injured.

But she’s part of a lawsuit against Cisneros and others. 

In fact, Davis, the two drivers of the Biden-Harris bus, and the driver of the white SUV that’s seen in the video are all suing Cisneros. According to him, they have brought in a dozen lawyers, mostly from blue states, to handle the case.

During the incident in question, Cisneros says it was he who was fearing for his life because the white SUV with California plates tried to run him off the road. Video evidence seems to back that up.

Joe the Plumber 2.0 is a target of Prog Lawfare.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why Is Wendy Davis Suing This Texas Latino Navy Veteran?

The same Wendy who famously  raised campaign cash by auctioning her used panties?

Another has been in a desperate measure and stab at relevance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The same Wendy who famously  raised campaign cash by auctioning her used panties?

Another has been in a desperate measure and stab at relevance.

Abortion Barbie's use by date has long passed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Abortion Barbie's use by date has long passed.

:yowsa:   :beer:

So is that of Robert Francis O'Rourke but somebody forgot to tell him.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 03:30:48 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

:yowsa:   :beer:

So is that of Robert Francis O'Rourke but somebody forgot to tell him.
I believe Ron White had a phrase for people like Beto.  Something about not being able to fix.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I believe Ron White had a phrase for people like Beto.  Something about not being able to fix.

Beto is a tool and yes....he is stupid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.