Author Topic: Before Joe Biden Even Elected, Leftist Democrats Already Planning Kamala Harris to Lead ‘Post-Biden  (Read 759 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Before Joe Biden Even Elected, Leftist Democrats Already Planning Kamala Harris to Lead ‘Post-Biden Democratic Party’

Penny Starr30 Oct 202032
2:26

Former Vice President Joe Biden has not yet won the 2020 presidential election, but leftist Democrats are already planning on a Kamala Harris-led, post-Biden Democrat Party made up of younger and more left-wing voters.

Axios released a report Friday morning citing how many on the left view Harris — a California senator and Biden’s running mate — as the face and leader of what Axios called “a post-Biden Democratic Party.”

Axios reported on the matter, citing top leftist activists who view Harris — not Biden — as the future of the party:

The party’s rising left sees Harris as the best hope for penetrating Joe Biden’s older, largely white inner circle.

…

“People believe Biden when he says ‘Black Lives Matter’ and ‘We need to address racism in our nation,’” Shropshire added. “But they also believe he’s old school, and in order to solve these problems we actually need newer, progressive ideas — and voices that actually have some experience, direct or indirect, with the problems we’re talking about.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/30/before-joe-biden-even-elected-leftist-democrats-already-planning-kamala-harris-to-lead-post-biden-democratic-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Don't count your chickens...

Offline Victoria33

Certainly she would be the leader of the Democrat Party even with Joe as President.  I think that would be a job Joe would want her to do.

Again, due to mistakes made by mail ballot voters, I still don't know who will likely win. 

Offline Idiot

Certainly she would be the leader of the Democrat Party even with Joe as President.  I think that would be a job Joe would want her to do.

Again, due to mistakes made by mail ballot voters, I still don't know who will likely win.
And YOU supported whom? @Victoria33

Online Hoodat

I would be surprised if Joe Biden is still alive on Jan 20.  And Harris could pick anyone she wants to be VP.

Hillary Clinton
AOC
Nancy Pelosi
Adam Schiff
Elizabeth Warren
Mario Cuomo
etc.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Victoria33

Whoever counts the ballots.

It doesn't really matter who the figurehead is in the Dim Party because a "figurehead" is ALL they are. The REAL leader is the board members of "World Wide Government,Inc",our global banking masters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I would be surprised if Joe Biden is still alive on Jan 20.  And Harris could pick anyone she wants to be VP.

Hillary Clinton
AOC
Nancy Pelosi
Adam Schiff
Elizabeth Warren
Mario Cuomo
etc.

@Hoodat

And THERE it is.

Harris had better enjoy her position for the short time she has to live and fill it. She will die,and her replacement will be appointed,not elected by citizens.

In FACT,there will no longer BE any citizens among any group but the executive class,and none of THEM will be "Americans".

THEY will be "citizens of the world",while thee and me will be their servants.

The New World Order is going to be a MARVELOUS place to live!

For some.

Not so much for others.

And anybody who thinks any of the elite are going to be black or brown is a delusional fool. Sure,some black and brown people will have supervisory positions (think "work crew leaders/field bosses" in charge of field hands) locally,but locally,to "keep the natives from getting restless" will be as high as they advance. Senior leadership positions will require family blood.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 09:32:03 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

Senior leadership positions will require family blood.

@sneakypete

There's more truth in that than anybody knows Sneaks.... The occultic connection has always been about bloodlines. And that's what's rising.

Offline Victoria33

@sneakypete
@roamer_1

Here is how a vice-president is replaced if present vice-president becomes president.

"The 25th Amendment, Section 1, clarifies Article II, Section 1, Clause 6, by stating unequivocally that the vice president is the direct successor of the president, and becomes president if the incumbent dies, resigns or is removed from office. It also, in sections 3 and 4, provides for situations where the president is temporarily disabled, such as if the president has a surgical procedure or becomes mentally unfit, establishing procedures whereby the vice president can become acting president.
Additionally, in Section 2, the amendment provides a mechanism for intra-term vice presidential succession, establishing that a vice presidential vacancy will be filled by a president's nominee upon confirmation by a majority vote of both houses of Congress."

(If there is a one world government, expect Bill Gates to be the President/Chairman/god, whatever)

Offline skeeter

None of this matters, at least we'll finally be rid of the Orange Man.