Author Topic: Customers MUST give names and addresses to eat at Michigan restaurants, by order of Dem officials  (Read 979 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Customers MUST give names and addresses to eat at Michigan restaurants, by order of Dem officials
October 31, 2020 | Samantha Chang

Michigan restaurants and bars will be forced to become COVID Gestapo by recording the names and addresses of their customers pursuant to an order by the state’s Democrat officials that’s supposedly aimed at curbing the coronavirus.  Restaurant executives slammed the new directive, saying it will crush their already-struggling businesses and will endanger workers, who could get beat up or killed by angry patrons.

“Our frontline servers have already had trouble dealing with mask mandates,” said Scott Ellis, executive director of the Michigan Licensed Beverage Association. “We did de-escalation training to help with that and now we’re taking it to the next level. We have to gather someone’s personal information? When you’re going to sit down at a restaurant, you don’t expect someone to take your name and number because you’re coming to have a drink or a burger.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/31/customers-must-give-names-and-addresses-to-eat-at-michigan-restaurants-by-order-of-dem-officials-991106
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sure.  Here's my address:

324 West 35th Street
Chicago, Illinois
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dystopia, USA is here folks.

And it will accelerate 5X if sleazy Biden is elected.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Sure.  Here's my address:

324 West 35th Street
Chicago, Illinois

I was thinking the same thing:

2486 Crystal Drive
San Fransisco, CA

(we just happen to be traveling through the area --- and I must have left my wallet at the hotel)
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was thinking the same thing:

2486 Crystal Drive
San Fransisco, CA

(we just happen to be traveling through the area --- and I must have left my wallet at the hotel)

Mine's a Blues Brothers reference...lol.  Cominskey Park.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
LOL!!
Remember Radio Shack? Growing up, Radio Shack was a running joke because they asked for name, address, and phone number, just so you could buy a pack of batteries. They did it because of marketing. So they could send you sales and coupons. They likely sold their customer list to others. Funny stuff.

Nobody that I know ever gave them 'real' information. I certainly never did. And I would not give them my driver's license. No doubt they are required to turn over their customer list to the government and god only knows what they will do with that information.

Whitmer seems determined, even obsessed, with making sure she squeezes every single bit of power she can grab out of the COVID mess. I'm glad that I do not live there. Her neurotic obsession with control over everything would be hard to take.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 02:21:43 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

:rolling: 888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That would be:

Skip Bimford
1180 Seven Seas Dr.
Orlando, FL 32830
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

Speaking of . . .

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

My address? Uh, 5135 Kensington Ave., St. Louis. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org