Author Topic: Video: Biden Campaign Bus Runs Red Light to Flee Pro-Trump ‘Democrat Cemetery Vote Collector’ Hearse  (Read 519 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video: Biden Campaign Bus Runs Red Light to Flee Pro-Trump ‘Democrat Cemetery Vote Collector’ Hearse

Kyle Olson30 Oct 2020219
1:53

A Trump supporter with an “Official Democrat Cemetery Vote Collector” hearse tailed a Biden campaign bus in Houston on Thursday, leading to the vehicle running at least one red light in an attempt to get away.

Video showed the bus at a red light before driving through it, causing a delivery van driver to jam on the brakes:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/30/video-biden-campaign-bus-runs-red-light-to-flee-pro-trump-democrat-cemetery-vote-collector-hearse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

They had a rally in Missouri City, TX.
Not too far from where I live.
This made the local (Houston) news last night.
Maybe 100 people at the rally, 1/2 Trump people and 1/2 "those other" people.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Am I the only one who wonders why there's a "Biden Campaign Bus" driving around, when the candidate is famously cloistered in his basement, and burning tons of jet fuel when he does venture out. 

Who is on the bus?  Hunter?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

With a bag of crack and 5 top notch hookers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one who wonders why there's a "Biden Campaign Bus" driving around, when the candidate is famously cloistered in his basement, and burning tons of jet fuel when he does venture out. 

@Cyber Liberty

So THAT's where they have been hiding him!

Very clever planning by someone. No one will ever see him there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

So THAT's where they have been hiding him!

Very clever planning by someone. No one will ever see him there.

@sneakypete

And we all fell for their clever ruse!  They'd have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those pesky kids.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: