Author Topic: Disturbing Joe Biden Brain Freeze Caught at PA Rally: ‘Truaninonashufodopressure’  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 30 Oct 2020

Yet another brain freeze from Former Vice President Joe Biden went viral Friday — a clip from an October 24 rally speech in Dallas, Pennsylvania, where he bizarrely failed to read the phrase “true international pressure” from his teleprompter.

The disturbing moment, which went unnoticed until the Trump campaign isolated it on social media, came nearly ten minutes into Biden’s stump speech:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

“I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize truaninonashufodopressure,” he shouted to an audience in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.

“I’ll do what he’s unable to do. I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize true international pressure, isolate and punish China,” a transcript posted by CNN said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/30/disturbing-joe-biden-brain-freeze-caught-at-pa-rally-truaninonashufodopressure/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Spelled differently, it's become a trending hashtag on Twitter: #trunalimunumaprzure

Once daily #trunalimunumaprzure. Most common side effects are dry mouth, babbling, lost elections, and federal investigations.

As a former elementary school teacher, I’m very happy that everyone is spelling #Trunalimunumaprzure correctly. Definitely extra credit on the Friday spelling test!

I didn’t have #Trunalimunumaprzure relations with that woman.

I heard #Trunalimunumaprzure from the other room and when I went to look my cat had ruined the carpet.

Oh sure, you're all laughing about #Trunalimunumaprzure, but right now there's a man in Wales wondering why his name is trending on Twitter.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I'm not quite sure what to make of this video -- most of the video shows Biden w/o a hat on and then towards the end he's wearing a ball cap -- maybe I missed it but I don't see him putting on the cap -- so was this a video spliced together??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I'm not quite sure what to make of this video -- most of the video shows Biden w/o a hat on and then towards the end he's wearing a ball cap -- maybe I missed it but I don't see him putting on the cap -- so was this a video spliced together??

It was on the video. You must have skipped past it.

Online libertybele

It was on the video. You must have skipped past it.

Thanks.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline andy58-in-nh

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The translator on the right is there to convert Bidenese into English, correct?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn