Author Topic: Pa. ‘Probably' Won't Know Presidential Election Results on Nov. 3, Wolf Says  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Pa. ‘Probably' Won't Know Presidential Election Results on Nov. 3, Wolf Says
By Rudy Chinchilla   â€¢ Published October 29, 2020   â€¢ Updated on October 30, 2020 at 7:42 am   

An influx of millions of mail-in ballots across Pennsylvania means that the state will probably not know the results of the presidential race on Election Night, Gov. Tom Wolf said Thursday as he urged patience while results are certified.

The warning came as the governor and Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar revealed some 2.1 million mail-in ballots have been returned already, with the total expected to rise to around 3 million by the time the Nov. 3 election happens.

“The fact is, counting the surge in mail in ballots is gonna take, we’re sure, more time than it used to,” Wolf said. “And we probably won’t know the results on Election Night, so all of us are gonna have to be patient.”

Uncertainty in Pennsylvania – a crucial swing state pickup for both President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden – on Election Night will likely have an effect on the entire race and could delay the time, or even date, by which prognosticators may declare a winner.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/politics/decision-2020/pa-probably-wont-know-presidential-election-results-on-nov-3-wolf-says/2577940/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Do they really think people are going to stand for this?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
weird wrote:
"Do they really think people are going to stand for this?"

I'm not sure that public anger will factor into the final resolution much at all.

Once the votes (actual and mail-in) are cast, then it's up to "the counters" to try to arrive at a total.

Of course, we know that at least some of "the counters" on THEIR SIDE are corrupt with a vested interest to maintain. Could that hierarchy reach right into the Secretary of State's office?

There could be court cases and appeals up the wazoo. Like Florida in 2000, only worse, with many more locales in contention than a couple of counties. I sense the appeals will reach up to the U.S. Supreme Court, and more than just one of them. The Justices better figure on suspending their docket indefinitely while they hear and decide election disputes.

If the left continues to obstruct up into early December, then I'm thinking the last resort may be for the Pennsylvania legislature to assume control of the assignment of electors -- as prescribed by the Constitution. The governor will have NO ROLE in this process -- it is strictly the province of the legislature to determine how electors are assigned (assuming that there is some kind of deadlock that prevents a final vote tally).

Nor do I predict the PA state judiciary will have any role. They can TRY, but I sense they will be struck down for such meddling by the U.S. Supreme Court.

One last thing:
The PA state legislature is Republican-controlled.
So... with no clear winner, or with democrat-communist obstruction to prevent a final count that would render Mr. Trump the winner... could the legislature decided to send electors representing Mr. Trump to D.C for the Electoral College vote on December 14th...?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yes. They got away with months of lockdown without revolution, so why not this, too?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

The hag who claims to be Speaker of the House says Biden will be crowned president no matter what the vote totals on November 3rd look like. So it certainly seems like they think the answer is 'yes'.

The left is already gloating, apparently they have something up their sleeve.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 01:28:50 am by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pa. ‘Probably' Won't Know Presidential Election Results on Nov. 3, Wolf Says
By Rudy Chinchilla   â€¢ Published October 29, 2020   â€¢ Updated on October 30, 2020 at 7:42 am   

An influx of millions of mail-in ballots across Pennsylvania means that the state will probably not know the results of the presidential race on Election Night, Gov. Tom Wolf said Thursday as he urged patience while results are certified.

@mystery-ak

What an odd way to spell "certainly"!

The warning came as the governor and Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar revealed some 2.1 million mail-in ballots have been returned already, with the total expected to rise to around 3 million by the time the Nov. 3 election happens.

“The fact is, counting the surge in mail in ballots is gonna take, we’re sure, more time than it used to,” Wolf said. “And we probably won’t know the results on Election Night, so all of us are gonna have to be patient.”

Ahm shocked!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

HOODA THUNK IT?

Uncertainty in Pennsylvania – a crucial swing state pickup for both President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden – on Election Night will likely have an effect on the entire race and could delay the time, or even date, by which prognosticators may declare a winner.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Yes,they do.

And why not? After all,it's normal  in Pa. The only thing that would be shocking is if it DIDN'T happen.

Remember,these are the same people that accused the Republicans of voter fraud a few elections ago because the Dim candidate in Philly "only" got 105 percent of the vote.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
weird wrote:
"Do they really think people are going to stand for this?"

I'm not sure that public anger will factor into the final resolution much at all.

Once the votes (actual and mail-in) are cast, then it's up to "the counters" to try to arrive at a total.

Of course, we know that at least some of "the counters" on THEIR SIDE are corrupt with a vested interest to maintain. Could that hierarchy reach right into the Secretary of State's office?

There could be court cases and appeals up the wazoo. Like Florida in 2000, only worse, with many more locales in contention than a couple of counties. I sense the appeals will reach up to the U.S. Supreme Court, and more than just one of them. The Justices better figure on suspending their docket indefinitely while they hear and decide election disputes.

If the left continues to obstruct up into early December, then I'm thinking the last resort may be for the Pennsylvania legislature to assume control of the assignment of electors -- as prescribed by the Constitution. The governor will have NO ROLE in this process -- it is strictly the province of the legislature to determine how electors are assigned (assuming that there is some kind of deadlock that prevents a final vote tally).

Nor do I predict the PA state judiciary will have any role. They can TRY, but I sense they will be struck down for such meddling by the U.S. Supreme Court.

One last thing:
The PA state legislature is Republican-controlled.
So... with no clear winner, or with democrat-communist obstruction to prevent a final count that would render Mr. Trump the winner... could the legislature decided to send electors representing Mr. Trump to D.C for the Electoral College vote on December 14th...?

@Fishrrman

Which is why who sits on the SC is not just important,it is EVERYTHING.

Can YOU say "Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett"?

I thought you could.

Please join me in saying "Thank you,President Trump"!

What a freaking MIRACLE he has been! I voted for him based entirely on the FACTS that he was NOT a politician,and that ALL he owed the Dims was revenge.

I honestly didn't expect much other than a few feeble attempts to urinate in their soup bowls,with not much success.

I had no freaking idea how stubborn this man was,or how deeply he was committed to change.

There can be no doubt about it. American,and by extension the world,got lucky!