Author Topic: Celebrity Chelsea Handler Had to Go to Therapy to Deal with Rage at Trump  (Read 3305 times)

Offline berdie

Re: Celebrity Chelsea Handler Had to Go to Therapy to Deal with Rage at Trump
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2020, 10:26:14 pm »
I must really be out of the cultural loop, because the first time I heard the name "Chelsea Handler", I thought it was the PR guy the Clintons hired to keep their daughter from getting in trouble.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2020, 04:39:00 am »
I keep hearing about her, but I swear, I can’t think of anything I’ve seen her in.

@Gefn

She used to have a late-night talk show. She admitted to sleeping with the producer in order to get the show,and used to make fun of him on-air.

I guess he finally got tired of financing her show and listening to her crap,so the show folded,and she pretty much disappeared.

If she didn't have an occasional public hissy-fit in front of a camera somewhere,nobody would even know if she were still alive.

I would be tempted to feel sorry for her,but she has all the charm and personality of a rabid rat,so she deserved everything that happens to her. It won't be long before she is out of stunts to pull to get her name in the news,and she is destined to die alone and unloved by everyone. Not a single one of the celebs she sucked up to on her show seem to care if she lived or died,and those were the only people whose opinion seemed to matter to her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2020, 06:04:42 am »
I must really be out of the cultural loop, because the first time I heard the name "Chelsea Handler", I thought it was the PR guy the Clintons hired to keep their daughter from getting in trouble.

lol. Good one!    :rolling:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2020, 06:06:45 am »

"Trump rage"=Transference.   

Offline dancer

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2020, 07:56:57 am »
 ***hair on fire

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2020, 01:25:23 pm »
@Gefn

She used to have a late-night talk show. She admitted to sleeping with the producer in order to get the show,and used to make fun of him on-air.

I guess he finally got tired of financing her show and listening to her crap,so the show folded,and she pretty much disappeared.

If she didn't have an occasional public hissy-fit in front of a camera somewhere,nobody would even know if she were still alive.

I would be tempted to feel sorry for her,but she has all the charm and personality of a rabid rat,so she deserved everything that happens to her. It won't be long before she is out of stunts to pull to get her name in the news,and she is destined to die alone and unloved by everyone. Not a single one of the celebs she sucked up to on her show seem to care if she lived or died,and those were the only people whose opinion seemed to matter to her.

Thanks @sneakypete

The only Chelsea who is a comedian I could think of is Chelsea  Peretti from Brooklyn 99, who actually is funny.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2020, 01:32:02 pm »
Just proves that Trump has been good for America’s political soul. His presidency brought many people to face their demons and some, their ‘come to Jesus moment.’  Can I get an Amen, Brothers and Sisters!  happy77
Not to mention the economy!

I wonder how many Therapists have experienced an uptick in business because of Leftist meltdowns?  :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2020, 01:37:34 pm »
I wonder how many Therapists have experienced an uptick in business because of Leftist meltdowns?  :silly:
At least one industry has recovered from the China flu.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2020, 01:42:48 pm »
At least one industry has recovered from the China flu.  :pondering:
Should be able to do that stuff on line, anyway. :shrug: :banghead: :BangComp:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2020, 01:52:58 pm »

Mine has seen his business go up because of anxiety from COVID. He’s also happy because he does work via phone not from his office anymore.

On a sad note, he’s seeing much more depression and suicidal ideation/ people because of isolation. I can relate. I’ve been battling Churchill’s Black Dog lately too. I’m grateful for my friends here since I don’t have any irl, anymore.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 01:54:03 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2020, 04:03:41 pm »
Mine has seen his business go up because of anxiety from COVID. He’s also happy because he does work via phone not from his office anymore.

On a sad note, he’s seeing much more depression and suicidal ideation/ people because of isolation. I can relate. I’ve been battling Churchill’s Black Dog lately too. I’m grateful for my friends here since I don’t have any irl, anymore.
We're here. Even if you have never met us IRL, we are still here. I know that critter. Churchill's dog had pups on my doorstep with the wolf that hangs out there of late. 

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2020, 04:06:52 pm »
Ditto what Smoking Joe said.  034

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2020, 04:43:19 pm »

There Trump goes, creating jobs again! yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2020, 11:29:15 pm »
As you see so many of the democrats taking part in, or supporting, antifa.  Therapy is not the answer to rebellious anarchists, prison or worse is the appropriate answer. Giving therapy to a wacko tear society down sociopath is an encouragement to them.  Harsh punishment is how you reach them and get many of them to cry like babies.  Especially the useful fools they lead them around like Mad Pied Pipers. :chairbang:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline aligncare

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2020, 12:48:45 am »

As you see so many of the democrats taking part in, or supporting, antifa.  Therapy is not the answer to rebellious anarchists, prison or worse is the appropriate answer. Giving therapy to a wacko tear society down sociopath is an encouragement to them.  Harsh punishment is how you reach them and get many of them to cry like babies.  Especially the useful fools they lead them around like Mad Pied Pipers. :chairbang:

If they broke serious national security laws or state and local laws, then yes to everything you said.

However, if they broke no laws, well then that’s a different matter. It’s not up to the state to jail people because of their political views, or for expressing those views in an uncouth manner.

Offline christian

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2020, 01:50:07 am »
I'm talking about applying the law in tandem with the old school, school of hard knocks.  Spoiled rotten coddled brats that think they are entitled to anarchy and rioting, but should have no consequences has gone off the deep end.   Even a small taste of justice has many of them running home bawling and frightened.  What they are learning the hard way in the real world, should have been taught at home, before they left home. 22222frying pan 8888crybaby 22222frying pan

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2020, 01:53:42 am »
What's sad is that she looks about 10 years older than she is. My mom loves her for some weird reason.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2020, 01:56:59 am »
What's sad is that she looks about 10 years older than she is.
Rode hard and put away wet.  :pondering:

Offline christian

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2020, 07:18:17 pm »
I love dancer's; hair on fire emoticon

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2020, 07:20:49 pm »
Rode hard and put away wet.  :pondering:

Yep, guessing her lady parts odometer has turned over at least twice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2020, 04:32:08 am »
Yep, guessing her lady parts odometer has turned over at least twice.
High mileage issues...

C S Lewis

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
High mileage issues...

There!  I fixed it!  (See the subject line.)
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2020, 09:53:16 pm »

I agree.  ANARCHIST ARE ANTI-AMERICANS.   TREASON.