Author Topic: 'Ask Not What Your Country Is': The Biden Inaugural Address.. Ann Coulter  (Read 285 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Ask Not What Your Country Is': The Biden Inaugural Address

Ann Coulter
|
Posted: Oct 28, 2020 6:20 PM

I'm not at liberty to reveal my sources, but I have obtained a draft of President Joe Biden's inaugural address. (Trump, unfortunately, won't be there to hear it. He will be holding a competing rally at RFK Stadium, also starting at 12 noon on Jan. 20.)

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT! MUST CREDIT COULTER!

Ladies and gentlemen, members of the fairer sex, the unfair sex, the transgenders, queers, what have you.

Women and gentlemen!

I've known women -- my wife, my sister -- no, that's my wife! I mean my wife over here. The fat one.

I mean: The fact is, they switched on me!

Anyway, standing here today on the steps of the capitol of Wilmington -- I should say, standing here today on the steps of the Capitol in the state of Washington, as we do every year, we have this peaceful transfer of power -- I should say, every four years.

Which is a Big F---ing Deal! I used to say that to Barack all the time.

I see him out there! He's the articulate, bright and clean one.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2020/10/28/ask-not-what-your-country-is-the-biden-inaugural-address-n2578976
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

So is Coulter voting for Biden?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

So is Coulter voting for Biden?
What day of the week is it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org