Author Topic: 5 More COVID Charts Democrats — And The Press — Don’t Want You To See  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
5 More COVID Charts Democrats — And The Press — Don’t Want You To See
I & I Editorial Board
October 29, 2020

I&I Editorial

When coronavirus cases started spiking in June, Democrats and the press treated it as a fresh sign that President Donald Trump had failed to contain the disease.

“There are now about 30,000 new cases per day in the United States, about 10 times higher than the roughly 3,000 new cases per day in the European Union,” noted one outlet.

“Experts from Europe have criticized a series of failings in the U.S., which they said had left Americans exposed to infection while in Europe, as lockdown eases, infection remains low,” reported another.

Joe Biden emerged from his bunker in the summer long enough to declare that “while other nations took steps to get control over COVID-19, Trump took no responsibility.”

So how do Joe and company explain the fact that coronavirus cases are now exploding in Europe at rates far higher than the U.S., that the share of positive test results is higher in Europe, as is the case fatality rate?

“There’s no question that the European region is an epicenter for disease right now,” said the World Health Organization’s Dr. Michael Ryan. “Right now we are well behind this virus in Europe so getting ahead of it is going to take some serious acceleration in what we do.”

The chart below shows daily new cases per 100,000 population in the U.S., Europe and a sampling of European countries.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/10/29/5-more-covid-charts-democrats-and-the-press-dont-want-you-to-see/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34