Author Topic: Thousands Of Rally Goers Stuck Outside In Freezing Cold After Trump Rally, 30 People Required Medica  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thousands Of Rally Goers Stuck Outside In Freezing Cold After Trump Rally, 30 People Required Medical Attention

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
October 28, 2020 10:43 AM ET
Font Size:

Thousands of Trump supporters in Omaha, Nebraska, were left stranded in the freezing cold Tuesday after shuttles from the rally to the nearby parking lots were delayed.

President Donald Trump departed from his rally aboard Air Force One around 9 p.m. while crowds dispersed around 12:30 a.m., according to NBC News.

CNN’s Jeff Zeleny said “thousands of [Trump] supporters remain stranded on a dark road outside the rally” and that an Omaha police officer said they needed “at least 30 more buses.”

At least 30 people, including elderly rally attendees, a family with young kids and someone who used an electric wheelchair all required medical attention after waiting hours in the cold at the rally, per NBC.

Democratic State Sen. Megan Hunt said this was evidence Trump doesn’t care about voters.

“Supporters of the President were brought in, but buses weren’t able to get back to transport people out. It’s freezing and snowy in Omaha tonight. What people will do for this con man, what people have sacrificed , is so sad to me. He truly does not care about you. #OmahaRally”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/28/president-donald-trump-omaha-nebraska-rally-freezing-cold-frostbite/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's Nebraska. Did anyone check a weather report and dress accordingly?

If the parking was that far away, and there were buses, why couldn't the buses shuttle people to the parking areas? I keep saying the buses couldn't get in, but not why they could not.

(Of course, the average crew at a Biden "rally" could fit on one short bus.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It's Nebraska. Did anyone check a weather report and dress accordingly?

If the parking was that far away, and there were buses, why couldn't the buses shuttle people to the parking areas? I keep saying the buses couldn't get in, but not why they could not.

(Of course, the average crew at a Biden "rally" could fit on one short bus.)

I guess these peope have never heard of walking before.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess these peope have never heard of walking before.
Yep. I saw the number 3 1/2 miles, but for the average human, that's roughly an hour and a half on the ankle express over flat land or on a road. (It keeps you warmer, too, than standing still.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, the left predicts massive COVID death because of the Trump rallies, so.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This has been debunked...I saw this on OAN this morning..I will look for the article.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34