Author Topic: Miles Taylor Admits He Was ‘Anonymous’ WH Official Behind NYT ‘Resistance’ Op-ed  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miles Taylor Admits He Was ‘Anonymous’ WH Official Behind NYT ‘Resistance’ Op-ed

Charlie Spiering28 Oct 202061
1:38

Miles Taylor, chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security under Kirstjen Nielsen, revealed Wednesday that he was the anonymous “senior” white house official who authored a critical op-ed of President Donald Trump.

The 2018 op-ed published by the New York Times described President Trump as “impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective” and said that he was just one of many officials in the administration working against the president.

Taylor revealed his identity to prominent media outlets on Wednesday afternoon, despite denying he was responsible for the op-ed in previous interviews.

Taylor was chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security under Kirstjen Nielsen and resigned from the administration and took a job with Google before taking leave to publicly endorse former Vice President Joe Biden for president and campaign against Trump. He was also signed as a CNN contributor earlier this fall.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/28/miles-taylor-admits-he-was-anonymous-wh-official-behind-nyt-resistance-op-ed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Miles Taylor Denies Being ‘Anonymous’ in August CNN Appearance — ‘I Wear a Mask for Two Things … Halloween and Pandemics’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/28/watch-miles-taylor-denies-being-anonymous-in-august-cnn-appearance-i-wear-a-mask-for-two-things-halloween-and-pandemics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Taylor was chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security under Kirstjen Nielsen and resigned from the administration and took a job with Google before taking leave to publicly endorse former Vice President Joe Biden for president and campaign against Trump. He was also signed as a CNN contributor earlier this fall.

Well, now he's with his own kind.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline mountaineer

This guy is a big zero. No one in the administration ever heard of him.  :laugh:

Fredric U. Dicker  @fud31
"Two years after the NYTimes published an op-ed from what they described as an anonymous,principled conservative 'senior administration official,' it turned out to have been written by a low-level bureaucrat who later..gave money to far-left Democrats."
9:24 AM · Oct 29, 2020

From the Federalist:
New York Times’ Miles Taylor Op-Ed Shows Everything Wrong With Anonymous Sources
If The New York Times was willing to lie about its anonymous source for their high-profile information operation, imagine the lies they're willing to tell about all the other anonymous sources they use.
By Mollie Hemingway
October 29, 2020

Two years after the New York Times published an op-ed from what they described as an anonymous, principled conservative “senior administration official,” it turned out to have been written by a low-level bureaucrat who later worked for tech giant Google and gave money to far-left Democrats.

Miles Taylor revealed he was the author of the highly hyped op-ed headlined “I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration.” He claimed to secretly work to thwart Trump’s policy goals as the elected president of the United States. ...

DHS actually listed 64 individuals it considered senior at the department on the day the op-ed was published. Taylor was not one of them. He was described as a policy advisor, not anything close to a senior administration official.

Taylor went on to write a book as Anonymous, and to “come out” as a Trump-hating Joe Biden supporter this past summer, with the help of CNN and the Washington Post. CNN even hired Taylor as a contributor, and still yesterday’s news landed with a dud. ...
Read entire article.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

And today “Anonymous” goes back to being anonymous. I’ve already forgotten his name. Coffee boy at DHS is now coffee boy at CNN. “Senior administration official,” LOL!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Who didn't see this coming?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Your typical Low-T Soy Boy.  The Slimes openly grooms these faggs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.