Author Topic: Cook moves Texas to 'toss up'  (Read 702 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cook moves Texas to 'toss up'
« on: October 28, 2020, 03:03:46 pm »
Cook moves Texas to 'toss up'
By Julia Manchester - 10/28/20 10:48 AM EDT

The Cook Political Report on Wednesday moved the presidential race in Texas from "lean Republican" to "toss-up" on Wednesday, another indicator that the longtime Republican stronghold could finally turn blue in November.

The shift from the nonpartisan election handicapper comes as polling in the state shows Democratic nominee Joe Biden closing the margin with President Trump, who won the Lonestar State by 9 points in over Hillary Clinton in 2016.

According to the RealClearPolitics polling average, Trump holds a 2.6 point lead in the state.

While Biden does not necessarily need Texas to get the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win, the state is of far more significance to Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523136-cook-moves-texas-to-toss-up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Cook moves Texas to 'toss up'
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 03:08:05 pm »
Hey Cook and Silver...  Slow joe just announced the elimination of the oil industry.  Maybe your two groups (538) should join forces.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 03:08:16 pm »
Look at this one...ABC has Biden up by 17 in Wisc  :whistle:

COVID surge hurts Trump in Wisconsin; Biden leads in a closer Michigan contest: Poll
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/covid-surge-hurts-trump-wisconsin-biden-leads-closer/story?id=73834112
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 03:09:00 pm »
All across the country, people are turning away from Joe Biden due to evidence of corruption with his son, and his anti-oil stance.  Yet we are to believe that Texas voters are now flocking to him?  Yeah, right.  These people are such liars.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 03:09:42 pm »
Biden now has hidden voters too!

Democrats see signs of hidden Biden voters flipping from GOP
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523076-democrats-see-signs-of-hidden-biden-voters-flipping-from-gop
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 03:10:46 pm »
Look at this one...ABC has Biden up by 17 in Wisc  :whistle:
  They are setting the stage for the riots to follow.  Clearly, Trump stole the election if Biden was up 17 points.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 03:12:04 pm »
  They are setting the stage for the riots to follow.  Clearly, Trump stole the election if Biden was up 17 points.

Exactly...Trump wouldn't waste his time in Wisc if he was 17pts behind..
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 03:13:36 pm »
In the past there has always been a "bandwagon" mentality to these polls.  In the past worked a lot better when all we had was our local newspaper and the 3 evening news channels (CBS, ABC, NBC).

People realize that nowadays.  Plus the fact, I'd wager that 1 in 4 Trump supporters are wary of sharing that view due to the SJW backlash, doxxing, etc.  My feel is that this thing is razor close, but Trump has the momentum.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 03:17:20 pm »
Biden now has hidden voters too!

Democrats see signs of hidden Biden voters flipping from GOP
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523076-democrats-see-signs-of-hidden-biden-voters-flipping-from-gop
Today’s line of bullshit is Trump is losing the military vote.

Increased funding, reformed VA, withdrawing from pointless foreign wars, not to mention the his nonstop patriotic rhetoric and respect, and according to the rat media he’s losing their vote bigly.

This is so over the top I have to wonder what the rats have up their sleeve.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 03:18:18 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 03:27:39 pm »
Today’s line of bullshit is Trump is losing the military vote.

Increased funding, reformed VA, withdrawing from pointless foreign wars, not to mention the his nonstop patriotic rhetoric and respect, and according to the rat media he’s losing their vote bigly.

This is so over the top I have to wonder what the rats have up their sleeve.

Breaking....   Democrats have found their best system for GOTV efforts....

https://www.findagrave.com

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 03:31:27 pm »
Breaking....   Democrats have found their best system for GOTV efforts....

https://www.findagrave.com
Chesty Puller hisseff would claw his way out of his hole and personally throttle Tom Perez with his bony fingers if the rats tried that.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2020, 03:38:52 pm »
The Cook Political Report on Wednesday moved the presidential race in Texas from "lean Republican" to "toss-up" on Wednesday,

Well, when Biden announced Beto would be heading up his administration's efforts to confiscate guns, pollsters told us Texans were giving Biden a second look.  So it makes perfect sense after Biden confirms his administration would also shut down the oil business the pollsters would be telling us Texans are lovin' Biden even more.   

Next thing they'll be telling us is a majority of Texans want to make the entire state a sanctuary for them poor folks running and swimming across the border and demand the right to pay more in taxes to take care of them.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2020, 03:42:58 pm »
Well, when Biden announced Beto would be heading up his administration's efforts to confiscate guns, pollsters told us Texans were giving Biden a second look.  So it makes perfect sense after Biden confirms his administration would also shut down the oil business the pollsters would be telling us Texans are lovin' Biden even more.   

Next thing they'll be telling us is a majority of Texans want to make the entire state a sanctuary for them poor folks running and swimming across the border and demand the right to pay more in taxes to take care of them.

My state will not go Biden....  I guarnteee it.  SOB is being laughed at on an ongoing basis.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2020, 03:50:31 pm »
My state will not go Biden....  I guarnteee it.  SOB is being laughed at on an ongoing basis.

A colleague from Kerr County told me about very long lines there for early voting.  These are people who typically don't bother to vote, but are turning out this year for Trump.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2020, 05:15:26 pm »

I wholeheartedly agree @catfish1957  My post was tongue_in_cheek.  333cleo