Author Topic: As Mexican Hospitals Collapse, American Border Ones Fill  (Read 95 times)

rangerrebew

As Mexican Hospitals Collapse, American Border Ones Fill
« on: October 28, 2020, 03:28:51 pm »
As Mexican Hospitals Collapse, American Border Ones Fill
The Recurring Coronavirus Coincidence
By Todd Bensman on October 27, 2020

In El Paso County across from Juarez, Mexico, hospitals once again are buckling under the weight of a new Covid-19 case influx of 300 percent in just the past three weeks, drawing intense media coverage in recent days. Hospitals in California's border-hugging Imperial Valley are jammed with patients, too, transporting "hundreds" of them to interior hospitals to keep their beds clear for more. And in the Arizona-Mexico border counties of Yuma and Santa Cruz, hospitals also are suffering Covid-19 case surges.

Unfortunately or fortunately, this all looks like a re-run of what happened this past spring and summer, not only in El Paso, where the crisis is national news, but also in Arizona and California.

But no caring American citizen or policy-maker is served by again dismissing the fact that should have triggered targeted, data-based measures the first time around beyond local bar and restaurant closures: Untold thousands of Mexican Covid-19 patients overran their own hospitals to the point of collapse, then figured out ways to get themselves over the border and into California, Arizona, and Texas hospitals, as the Center for Immigration Studies extensively (and to this day, exclusively) reported throughout that summer. Among them were plenty of illegal border-jumpers ferried to U.S. hospitals by Border Patrol agents who, as I reported, contracted the disease and in some cases died in the line of duty.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Mexican-Hospitals-Collapse-American-Border-Ones-Fill

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: As Mexican Hospitals Collapse, American Border Ones Fill
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 03:32:39 pm »
Seems i have to give this response at least 5 or 6 times a year.

Dear Mexico.....

Why should I (we) be responsible for your lack of proper planning and contingencies? 

Nothing like election week bleeding heart propaganda is there?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.