Author Topic: Byron York: The Trump Support You Don't See  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York: The Trump Support You Don't See
« on: October 28, 2020, 02:59:54 pm »
The Trump Support You Don't See
Byron York

Posted: Oct 28, 2020 12:01 AM

Washington, Pa. -- Everyone can see President Donald Trump's rallies. In the final days of the campaign, he is jetting from swing state to swing state, drawing big crowds to outdoor airport events as he makes his closing argument for reelection.

But there are also pro-Trump events that aren't covered in the media. A case in point was a recent road rally, with thousands of Trump supporters jumping in their cars and pickup trucks to drive through parts of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Organizers estimated the rally included about 2,000 vehicles, each with two, three, or more people inside. Gatherings like it have been going on for months in some of the places President Trump needs to win most if he is to be reelected.

And here is a striking part -- the rallies are not the work of the Trump campaign. The tri-state road rally was organized and staged by local Trump supporters, linked together largely by Facebook, who want to show that enthusiasm for the president in western Pennsylvania and surrounding areas is not just strong, but stronger than it was when Trump eked out a victory in Pennsylvania in 2016. If Trump wins this critical state, it will owe in significant part to this organic movement and the energetic organizers who have nothing to do with his official campaign.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/byronyork/2020/10/28/the-trump-support-you-dont-see-n2578902
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Byron York: The Trump Support You Don't See
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 03:17:54 pm »
Wow, Byron York wrote this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 03:52:12 pm »
This whole election has been a episode of the Emperor's New Clothes.  Terrible visual, but Biden Nudity November 4th.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 04:07:45 pm »
Wow, Byron York wrote this?
I saw this article yesterday, after hearing Salena Zito on Glenn Beck's show talking about the same thing (she's a Pittsburgh native who travels throughout "flyover country" getting the real pulse of the nation).

My county adjoins Washington County, and we attend church in Washington County. Through all my travels, I've seen maybe three Biden signs. There is overwhelming Trump support, largely because of Biden's idiotic "end all gas, oil and coal" promise.

Whether that attitude is enough to overcome the statewide voter fraud and the vote tallies in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia remains to be seen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 10:48:33 pm »
Pennsylvania is a real "unknown" this time around.
The results are going to be hung up in the courts due to the mail-in ballot fraud.

I'm predicting that Mr. Trump will have to win in the Electoral College WITHOUT PA this time.

I hope I'm proven wrong.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 10:49:19 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 11:28:19 pm »
If they can keep voter turnout in Philadelphia below 120%, Trump should win.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 11:35:59 pm »
If they can keep voter turnout in Philadelphia below 120%, Trump should win.

That might be possible this year because so many local Biden voters will be stuck at home, still trying to set up the TV's they stole from Wal*mart.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 11:37:36 pm »
That might be possible this year because so many local Biden voters will be stuck at home, still trying to set up the TV's they stole from Wal*mart.
:beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 11:40:28 pm »
Wal*mart.

As an aside.. Did you ever notice the Walmart emblem looks like a sphincter?

Well, you will now.  :laugh:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 11:54:56 pm »

Frank Cannon concurs. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 11:56:16 pm »

Thanks for that image. I'll never go to Walmart again to buy balloons...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2020, 12:58:27 am »
Thanks for that image. I'll never go to Walmart again to buy balloons...

Happy to help.  happy77 :beer:

Offline dancer

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2020, 08:05:05 am »

Well, you will now. 
:silly:  :silly:  :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2020, 09:47:09 am »

:silly: :beer:

(actually, yes, I had, but then, I read Kurt Vonnegut, too)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis