Author Topic: Only one day after the confirmation of far far-right conservative Catholic justice Amy Coney Barret  (Read 704 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
WASHINGTON, DC—They tried to warn us, but we didn't listen. Only one day after the confirmation of far far-right conservative Catholic justice Amy Coney Barrett, the Supreme Court held a special session to strike down all laws that allow people to vote for Joe Biden for president.

In the landmark 6-3 decision in which the 6 aggressive far-right-wing justices ganged up on the innocent progressive justices, it was determined that every constitutional amendment prohibits voting for the Democratic candidate.

According to secret anonymous sources, ACB was overheard saying to a friend: "Yeah, it's unconstitutional to vote for Joe Biden, mainly because he's a commie. Also, the constitution doesn't mention the name 'Joe Biden' anywhere which means he's not eligible to become president because I'm an originalist and that's totally how originalism works." According to the unnamed sources, she then turned to a colleague and said, "I hate women!"

Brave resistance fighters from across the country have descended on the capital to demand their right to vote for Joe Biden. "This is a dark day," said one protestor.

Democrat lawmakers are vowing to fight this Supreme Court ruling by packing the court with more judges who will then make it illegal to vote for Republicans.

https://babylonbee.com/news/we-were-warned-scotus-rules-6-3-that-voting-against-president-trump-is-unconstitutional
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh,  this is satire.  I didn't like the thread title anyway.  No such thing a far-right.  It is just RIGHT...or LEFT.  I personally think, MAINSTREAM media does enough of this themselves.  Satire.  LIES. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oh,  this is satire.  I didn't like the thread title anyway.  No such thing a far-right.  It is just RIGHT...or LEFT.  I personally think, MAINSTREAM media does enough of this themselves.  Satire.  LIES.

You are slowly learning Grasshopper.  Satire is not a lie... it is not truth.   It is the best policy in life is to remain humble. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You are slowly learning Grasshopper.  Satire is not a lie... it is not truth.   It is the best policy in life is to remain humble.

My favorite Babylon Bee Moment?

Article the day after the MSM accused DJT of voter mail supression this summer.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

My favorite Babylon Bee Moment?

Article the day after the MSM accused DJT of voter mail supression this summer.

Killer!   LOL   :yowsa:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Insidious and nefarious bourgeoisie capitalist pigs!

We will bury you!

Viva la revolucion yanqui Americano!
The Republic is lost.