Author Topic: John Kyle and Jeff Flake  (Read 792 times)

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
John Kyle and Jeff Flake
« on: October 28, 2020, 12:36:05 am »
Watched these two from a distance.

Kyle was always a good senator.  He was always highly ranked by conservative groups, but was very thoughtful. 

Not combative.  But consistent.

Jeff Flake.....

I was very disappointed by Flake's performance towards the end of his term.  He seemed to go rouge and that didn't make the state happy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: John Kyle and Jeff Flake
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 01:44:09 am »
Watched these two from a distance.

Kyle was always a good senator.  He was always highly ranked by conservative groups, but was very thoughtful. 

Not combative.  But consistent.

Jeff Flake.....

I was very disappointed by Flake's performance towards the end of his term.  He seemed to go rouge and that didn't make the state happy.

Yup.  I liked Kyl quite a lot, good guy in person.  Flake was a slickster from the get-go, never trusted him.  He seemed OK for a few years as Representative, but I got pretty sour when he ran for his fourth term, after promising to leave after three in his first election.  That was a bit of a personal pique for me.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 02:56:33 am »
Flake called himself a conservative.

But it seemed politics didn't suite him. 

He lost his way.

I know some of my wife's relatives became very disgusted with him.

He knew he would not be re-elected.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 04:43:23 pm »
Flake seemed to be McCain-light, a McCain-Wannabe who didn't gain traction with voters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 11:07:12 pm »
Flake seemed to be McCain-light, a McCain-Wannabe who didn't gain traction with voters.

He lacked the military record.  He was obviously trying to be McStain, and it failed.  Didn't help when his kiddo let 23 expensive dogs die in the kennel he was running.  the Prosecutor dropped the 23 charges of animal abuse because Papa Jeffy pulled strings with the prosecutor and got the brat off the charges.  That's when he announced his "retirement."  I cheered.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 01:12:05 am »
He lacked the military record.  He was obviously trying to be McStain, and it failed.  Didn't help when his kiddo let 23 expensive dogs die in the kennel he was running.  the Prosecutor dropped the 23 charges of animal abuse because Papa Jeffy pulled strings with the prosecutor and got the brat off the charges.  That's when he announced his "retirement."  I cheered.

Did you cheer because of the dogs or because he was a bad senator ?

At a distance, it appeared he simply didn't have a clear ideology.

He certainly didn't like Trump.

I didn't watch him that close, but I have felt that AZ GOP has been somewhat screwed up when it comes to putting forth good candidates. 

As I am going to get more focused on this, I'll watch more closely.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2020, 03:39:08 pm »
Did you cheer because of the dogs or because he was a bad senator ?

At a distance, it appeared he simply didn't have a clear ideology.

He certainly didn't like Trump.

I didn't watch him that close, but I have felt that AZ GOP has been somewhat screwed up when it comes to putting forth good candidates. 

As I am going to get more focused on this, I'll watch more closely.

He was a bad Senator, who wanted to be just like McStain, who was an abysmal Senator.  I'm sad about the dogs, and angry Flakey's kid got off on the charges because he was a Senator's Son.  I was personally opposed because he lied to my face back when he first ran for Congress when I asked him if he would limit himself to 3 terms, and he said he would.  His comment when he ran for term #4?  "Well, I lied."

He lied to me personally, and I remember shit like that.
I will NOT comply.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2020, 07:35:13 pm »
He was a bad Senator, who wanted to be just like McStain, who was an abysmal Senator.  I'm sad about the dogs, and angry Flakey's kid got off on the charges because he was a Senator's Son.  I was personally opposed because he lied to my face back when he first ran for Congress when I asked him if he would limit himself to 3 terms, and he said he would.  His comment when he ran for term #4?  "Well, I lied."

He lied to me personally, and I remember shit like that.

Who is the GOP grooming to run against Sinema ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2020, 07:44:25 pm »
Who is the GOP grooming to run against Sinema ?

No idea.  That's 4 years off. :shrug:

I wonder about the the same thing, but I know all hands are on deck to get Trump and McSally across the finish line.  I imagine that will be discussed after the first of the year.  I'm sure Daniel McCarthy will be on that list.  He ran against McSally in the Primary.  He's very conservative, far more-so than Doug Ducey who probably wants it.
I will NOT comply.