Author Topic: Disappointed in Senema's Vote  (Read 5003 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Disappointed in Senema's Vote
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2021, 03:38:27 pm »
Even Saturday Night Live (I read an article....I don't watch that crap) is  trashing them.

She's a hero to the GOP in my book !!!

All comments on articles keep crowing at her "Come join us (the GOP)."

She's more conservative some of the idiots who call themselves R's.  And yes, I realize that isn't saying much.

However, it is great that we can say that it is the democrats screwing over democrats.

I like her just where she is.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 05:36:04 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2021, 03:11:06 pm »
Sounds like Manchin may be cracking.

Sinema needs to hold the line.

Good grief.

I wonder if the GOP realizes how pathetic it is that we (conservatives) have to depend on a democratic senator to keep left wing legislation from becoming law.

Totally dismaying.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2021, 06:09:54 am »
Sounds like Manchin may be cracking.

Sinema needs to hold the line.

Good grief.

I wonder if the GOP realizes how pathetic it is that we (conservatives) have to depend on a democratic senator to keep left wing legislation from becoming law.

Totally dismaying.
He did better than 11 'pubbies. That is the sad part.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2021, 02:25:27 pm »
He did better than 11 'pubbies. That is the sad part.

@Smokin Joe

ALLEGED " 'pubbies"..

Which is the problem. The Dims aren't doing this to us as much as WE are doing this to us by allowing local party leadership to support any SOB with good teeth and hair that shows up and claims to be an alleged "Republican".

I don't give a bleep if his name is Jesus and the Pope supports him,if he ain't an actual pro-American conservative,we MUST stop supporting these SOB's.

We have to defeat our own leftists before we can hope to even begin defeating the leftists in the Dim Party.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2021, 02:30:54 pm »
@Smokin Joe

ALLEGED " 'pubbies"..

Which is the problem. The Dims aren't doing this to us as much as WE are doing this to us by allowing local party leadership to support any SOB with good teeth and hair that shows up and claims to be an alleged "Republican".

I don't give a bleep if his name is Jesus and the Pope supports him,if he ain't an actual pro-American conservative,we MUST stop supporting these SOB's.

We have to defeat our own leftists before we can hope to even begin defeating the leftists in the Dim Party.
Not much patience for the republicans who go on the conservative shows after these votes and rail about 'those democrats'. I don't care if they personally voted the right way or not, if they don't call out their own party FIRST they are not serious about the fix we're in.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2021, 05:05:12 pm »
@Smokin Joe

ALLEGED " 'pubbies"..

Yes,  the GOP need only look as far as the GOP, on a federal level to see who has failed us.

You'll never get a solid core of conservatives, but they can certainly exert influence.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2021, 06:23:00 pm »
Five military veterans on Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's advisory board resigned from their roles this week, slamming the Arizona Democrat as one of the "principal obstacles to progress."

In a letter to Sinema, the veterans expressed frustration with her refusal to change the Senate filibuster to protect voting rights, failure to support prescription drug negotiations, her opposition to parts of the Democrats' sweeping budget reconciliation package that make up President Joe Biden's agenda and criticized her for not voting on the January 6 commission.
"You have become one of the principal obstacles to progress, answering to big donors rather than your own people," the veterans wrote. "We shouldn't have to buy representation from you, and your failure to stand by your people and see their urgent needs is alarming."
"We do not know who has your ear, but it clearly isn't us or your constituents," they added.

Keep rochin' em' Kyrsten.

I'm lovin' it.