Author Topic: MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Says Joe Biden Could Put Hillary Clinton On The Supreme Court  (Read 462 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Says Joe Biden Could Put Hillary Clinton On The Supreme Court
October 27, 2020 By Tristan Justice

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough proposed nominating 73-year-old former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to the Supreme Court next year should Democrats take the White House in next week’s election.

“What a great birthday gift it will be next year for @HillaryClinton when she is one of the three new Supreme Court justices appointed through the Judiciary Reform Act of 2021,” Scarborough tweeted Monday following Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s historic confirmation.

“Thanks for the idea, guys. Only your colleagues’ thuggish behavior made it possible,” Scarborough wrote in response to Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee.

Scarborough’s idea came as Republicans taunted the failed 2016 Democratic presidential candidate after confirming Justice Barrett on Clinton’s birthday.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/27/msnbcs-joe-scarborough-says-joe-biden-could-put-hillary-clinton-on-the-supreme-court/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline montanajoe

Probably a certainty .... :shrug:

To their credit  the GOP pushed the nomination through because they are likely going to lose the Senate but can already hear the howls of those on the right...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A drunk with her health issues?  That'll be a short term appointment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

To their credit  the GOP pushed the nomination through because they are likely going to lose the Senate

Please stop saying that.  Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A drunk with her health issues?  That'll be a short term appointment.

She couldn't fulfill a term as a dog catcher.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline montanajoe

Please stop saying that.  Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
@Hoodat

Say what??
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:15:53 pm by montanajoe »

Offline Hoodat

Say what??

About who is going to win the Senate.  We have the power to create through our words.  Don't create for the enemy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How did so many mentally ill manage to gain employment at CNN and MSNBC.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline conservativevoter

You should ask CNN legal Toobin analyst that question.  He showed his cohorts what to do......on zoom.  :silly:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:30:15 pm by conservativevoter »

Offline montanajoe

About who is going to win the Senate.  We have the power to create through our words.  Don't create for the enemy.
@Hoodat

Just stating what the national polling reflects...

I assume posters are adults and not children who don't have to be lied to and any negative comment would affect their tender sensibilities.

As someone who fought for this country I don't view any American as my enemy...misguided perhaps but certainly not the enemy. We have enough real enemies in this world... :shrug:

Offline PeteS in CA

IF Biden wins, he would have the constitutional authority to choose whomever. He would have the authority to nominate Hillary. It would be a foolish move, though, given her age and state of health.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How did so many mentally ill manage to gain employment at CNN and MSNBC.

@Wingnut

"Birds of a feather,flock together".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That right there is your first error.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

IF Biden wins, he would have the constitutional authority to choose whomever. He would have the authority to nominate Hillary. It would be a foolish move, though, given her age and state of health.

IF Biden wins, he'll be seated for a very short period of time before he steps down.  It then be up to Harris -- she will nominate someone younger. If she doesn't name Michael Obama as her VP I can forsee her easily putting her on the Supreme  Court.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

@Hoodat

I assume posters are adults and not children who don't have to be lied to and any negative comment would affect their tender sensibilities.

As someone who fought for this country I don't view any American as my enemy...misguided perhaps but certainly not the enemy. We have enough real enemies in this world... :shrug:

It’s not about the members here. It’s about the hundreds and thousands of visitors to TBR to get a glimpse of the prevailing opinions of conservatives who vastly populate our membership.

Offline montanajoe

It’s not about the members here. It’s about the hundreds and thousands of visitors to TBR to get a glimpse of the prevailing opinions of conservatives who vastly populate our membership.

I think that's exactly why conservative forums should not be echo chambers that never allow views different from the party line.. :shrug:

At one time Conservatives were thought leaders...many have unfortunately become just as irrational and emotion driven as those on the left.

I commend myst @mystery-ak as always for keeping this board open to all points of view.

Online mountaineer

Does she even have a law license? I realize that's not a prerequisite, but still. And for those who complained about Barrett's lack of experience and "only" three years as a judge, keep in mind the Hilldebeaste hasn't practiced law in some 30 years.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Probably a certainty .... :shrug:

To their credit  the GOP pushed the nomination through because they are likely going to lose the Senate but can already hear the howls of those on the right...

You got to watch this thing closer.  2 weeks ago I would have agreed. Now?  It is now basically a coin flip, and the GOP has the momentum.
90% of the polling are bogus fabirications.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 06:10:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does she even have a law license? I realize that's not a prerequisite, but still. And for those who complained about Barrett's lack of experience and "only" three years as a judge, keep in mind the Hilldebeaste hasn't practiced law in some 30 years.  :laugh:

She does not.  This is an insane proposition, because nobody puts elderly Judge on the SCOTUS, for the simple reason Presidents want Justices that will outlive their presidencies.  This is just yet another attempted thumb in the eyes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

Hillary has perfected the art of doing the opposite of the law and not going to jail for it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You got to watch this thing closer.  2 weeks ago I would have agreed. Now?  It is basically a coin flip, and the GOP has the momentum.
90% of the polling are bogus fabirications.

My belief is President Trump is coming to Bullhead City tomorrow to stump for McSally, not for himself.  I will certainly find out tomorrow.  He's very much concerned with the Senate, and if Trump does well the House will take care of itself.
I will NOT comply.