Author Topic: Fox News Sent Out 500 Ballots To Test Reliability Of Mail-In Voting. Here's How Many Di  (Read 456 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Follow Clayton Keirns
Posted October 27, 2020 in Politics

In order to test the reliability of mail-in voting, Fox News tested 500 ballots which were mailed to NYC, LA, Dallas, Miami and Chicago.

Of the 500 ballots mailed, 11 didn't make it. 9 of those 11 are still missing, nowhere to be found. The other two were returned to sender.

From Fox News:

Fox kept track of exactly 500 envelopes that were sent by producers in the New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago and Dallas metro areas. Out of that 500, 11 failed to reach their destinations.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/fox-news-sent-out-5-ballots-to-test-reliability-of-mail-in-voting-here-s-how-many-didn-t-reach-their-destination/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:10:28 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dancer

I saw this segment and was so glad to hear this.  Then I realized, it's Fox News.  I now take most of what they say with a grain of salt.  Sad that they've gone to the dark side.

Offline verga

CBS did a similar test several months ago and had a 3% failure rate.
Mail in voting does not work.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.