Author Topic: 79% Of French Believe Islamism Has "Declared War" On Their Country; New Poll Finds  (Read 4286 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Which is how we got the Tsarnaev brothers (Boston Marathon bombers). Their whole damn family came here and immediately went on welfare.

...and murdered infidels during the Boston Marathon with a pressure-cooker bomb.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

...and murdered infidels during the Boston Marathon with a pressure-cooker bomb.   9999hair out0000
Don't get me started. I've read Michele McPhee's book "Mayhem" about them. The FBI knew exactly who they were and should have know what they were up to, but the older one was acting as an informant, so nothing happened.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't get me started. I've read Michele McPhee's book "Mayhem" about them. The FBI knew exactly who they were and should have know what they were up to, but the older one was acting as an informant, so nothing happened.

Feebs cover for their own, E.G. McCabe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anyone in this country trusting the FBI is an organization that protects Americans or that they are a top notch policing operation, get f*&^ing real.  There may have been a time when the FBI served this country, but now they are in the coup/republic destruction business.

When I see the ad on TV for getting title protection, because there are folks that would steal your house right from under you, and you are screwed, that is one more example where the FBI is doing absolutely nothing.  There should be no need for such insurance if we had a national policing organization that was worth used TP.  Bunch of bums.

It was projected years ago that by 2025, the single largest group in France would be muslims.  That country is over, and I predict they will destroy France like they did Syria in the not too distant future.