Author Topic: Live Thread: Tucker Carlson - Tony Bobulinski inteview Tonight 8:00 EDT/ 7:00 CDT  (Read 3839 times)

Offline skeeter

Influence peddling from not only a foreign entity, but our biggest enemy?  If so, he's broken disclosure laws, at the very least.  At worst, it's graft at the highest level in US history.
Rat politicians can get away with laundering money. Its only a scandal if the NYT says so.

You or I skin that smokewagon and see what happens.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
11m
Worth noting: the Biden campaign has not formally denied ANY of what Tony Bobulinski is saying tonight on Tucker.

I wonder why?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Reporters saying that McConnell called Trump right after Tucker show. 

I wonder if they connected before the President took the stage in Nebraska.

Online andy58-in-nh

Influence peddling from not only a foreign entity, but our biggest enemy?  If so, he's broken disclosure laws, at the very least.  At worst, it's graft at the highest level in US history.

There's no question about the Biden corruption, influence peddling and dishonesty. But as long as it is not demonstrably illegal, the mainstream media will bury it.

The good news is: Trump will not.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
8m
1) My friends, I understand your rage at the Bobolinski interview & just one more expose of corruption by Demented Perv Biteme.

But this is a winding story that takes a lot to unpack. Most people won't take the time.

2) At this point, with only 7 days to go . . .
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
16m
The Biden’s are vomiting blood right now. #TonyBobulinski
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
2m
Trump already campaigning on Tucker Carlson interview with Tony Bobulinksi: "He stated with first hand knowledge that Vice president Biden was directly and personally involved in establishing corrupt business dealings with China and getting money for it."
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benny
@bennyjohnson
·
2m
Tucker Carlson just did more real journalism and fact-finding on Joe Biden in the last broadcast hour than the entire multi-billion-dollar corporate media establishment has done in the last YEAR.

@TuckerCarlson
 can save our corrupt media.

God Bless the truth-tellers
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mollie
@MZHemingway
·
11m
The top rated show in cable news history just blew a story open about Joe Biden and his family being compromised by China.
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I want to know where the money is and what, exactly, it purchased.

Hunter spent half of his on hookers and blow, and then he wasted the other half.   wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I watched the entire interview without my computer so as to not miss anything and, I'm sorry to say that in the end, not one thing is going to come of this IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I watched the entire interview without my computer so as to not miss anything and, I'm sorry to say that in the end, not one thing is going to come of this IMHO.

Yup.  Story dies Tuesday.   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

Thank you to all that contributed to this Thread so us poor smucks that don't get FOX News can learn.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Axelrod: Hunter Biden Story ‘Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory’ — Voters Don’t Care
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/27/axelrod-hunter-biden-story-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-voters-dont-care/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
 Â· 1h
Tony Bobulinski just told @TuckerCarlson that he came forward because @RepAdamSchiff said the whole story was Russian disinformation from the Kremlin. Bobulinski, a Navy veteran with top security clearance, was furious and demanded a retraction. Schiff and Biden stuck to the lie.
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

Without a tv I listened to an encore replay of Tucker and Bobulinski on FOX radio @ 9:00. Into a commercial now.

At this point my impression? This story is dynamite about to explode on the dirty, filthy Biden’s. He won’t be president, and that’s good. But, will there be justice? Will the DOJ or Congress get involved? WILL ANYBODY GO TO PRISON?

Offline aligncare

Thank you to all that contributed to this Thread so us poor smucks that don't get FOX News can learn.

FOX Radio on the internet replays their top rated shows, Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham etc.

Offline aligncare

Game, set, and now, wait for...and match November 3.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yup.  Story dies Tuesday.   **nononono*

I acutally think this thing will have legs.....   After the MSM supresses it until after the election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bobulinski isn't even trending on Twitter.  Anyone surprised?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I acutally think this thing will have legs.....   After the MSM supresses it until after the election.

I no longer have even a smidgeon of faith in our federal institutions.  I sincerely hope to be proven wrong.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

Hunter spent half of his on hookers and blow, and then he wasted the other half.   wink777

:yowsa: :thumbsup:

Offline aligncare

The MSM ain’t the big dog it used to be. Rush on a typical day has more listeners than all of MSM combined. Throw in all other conservative radio audiences and the word is getting out to the people who matter. Even if the MSM covered the story, their typical viewers and readers aren’t Trump voters anyway.

The way Trump wins this thing is to rally, rally, rally and excite the republican base (and the curious democrats, independents and NeverTrumpers) and drive turnout to the highest levels ever.

I sincerely believe this.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 06:49:55 am by aligncare »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Washington Examiner
@dcexaminer
 Â· 5h
Tucker Carlson Tonight had the highest ratings of any cable news show in history in the month of October.

The program averaged 5,359,000 viewers nightly.
 https://washex.am/3kyiPbO
=========================================================

Can you imagine what tonight's viewership will be?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 03:33:13 am by catfish1957 »