Author Topic: Report: ‘Looters Shooting Looters’ in Mayor Kenney’s Philadelphia  (Read 310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: ‘Looters Shooting Looters’ in Mayor Kenney’s Philadelphia

AWR Hawkins 28 Oct 2020

Eleven people were shot during riots in Mayor Jim Kenney’s (D) Philadelphia last night, as violence reached a point of “looters shooting looters,” Fox 29’s Steve Keeley reported

Tuesday night was the second consecutive night of looting, following the fatal police shooting of Walter Wallace Jr. on Monday afternoon.

On Tuesday night at 9:38 p.m., CBS Philly’s Joe Holden tweeted, “Philadelphia Police commanders say the situation has ‘rapidly gone downhill’ along Aramingo Ave. — a ‘total loss,’ they say, from looting.”

On Wednesday morning Fox 29’s Keeley tweeted:

Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29
11 people shot while looting in Philadelphia so far since last night.   â€œLooters were shooting looters.”   â€œ50 yr old man that had his car filled then was carjacked and had all his stolem stiff re-stolen from him”from @PhillyPolice on scene of looting tell FOX 29.  @FOX29philly

Fox News reported, “About 1,000 people took the streets of the city of Brotherly Love late Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning purportedly to demand justice for the death of Walter Wallace Jr.” Stores throughout Philadelphia were looted and property was damaged.

Wallace’s father, Walter Wallace Sr., asked that the violence stop, saying, “I don’t condone no violence tearing up the city, looting of the stores. I would feel like everybody having respect for my family and my son to stop this violence and chaos that’s going on in this city with people that have businesses.”

Wallace Sr. decried the violence, then added, “I wasn’t brought up like this and I worked 33 years with the city, with the street department picking up trash to try to keep this city clean.”

CBS Philly reported Wallace Jr. was allegedly armed with a knife when confronted by police Monday, and that he allegedly walked toward them, at which time the officers shot him.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/28/philadelphia-looting-looters-shootings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

“50 yr old man that had his car filled then was carjacked and had all his stolen stiff re-stolen from him”

Can't help but smile.

Offline LegalAmerican

This is what they do in SOMALIA.  SOMALIAN PIRATES. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 07:19:41 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Eleven people were shot during riots in Mayor Jim Kenney’s (D) Philadelphia last night, as violence reached a point of “looters shooting looters,” Fox 29’s Steve Keeley reported

When it gets to the point where the looters are killing each other, perhaps the time has come to stand back and let 'em fire away...