Author Topic: Fact Check: Alabama Democrat Sen. Doug Jones Supports Abortion Up Until Birth  (Read 239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fact Check: Alabama Democrat Sen. Doug Jones Supports Abortion Up Until Birth

Dr. Susan Berry 27 Oct 2020

CLAIM: Alabama Democrat Sen. Doug Jones supports abortion up until birth.

VERDICT: True

PolitiFact recently fact checked a campaign ad for Republican Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Tommy Tuberville, in which makes the claim incumbent Democrat Sen. Doug Jones supports abortion up until birth.

PolitiFact ruled the claim as “false,” and cited a question Jones answered on whether he supports “restrictions, if any” on abortion.

The fact checking site continued:

In his response, published Oct. 12, 2020, Jones wrote:

“Your question is essentially the state’s existing law, which allows for an abortion in the case of a medical emergency or a pregnancy caused by sexual assault, which I support. I oppose late-term abortions, which are extremely rare, except for instances of rape, incest, or when the life and health of the mother is in jeopardy.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/27/fact-check-alabama-democrat-sen-doug-jones-supports-abortion-up-until-birth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrat party has long been steeped in the blood of the innocent, precious babies and many others.  Many soldiers have died needlessly because of democrats as well.  democrats are Americas barometer as to how corrupted and given over to evil our nation has become.  Reviling God and God's way, they replace God's Way with counterfeit morality, political correctness, which ends up being void of morality/conscience.
 :amen:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Jones will be lookin' for new work come New Year's...