Author Topic: This Week In Campus Insanity Vol. 15  (Read 92 times)

rangerrebew

This Week In Campus Insanity Vol. 15
« on: October 26, 2020, 03:15:55 pm »
This Week In Campus Insanity Vol. 15

Chrissy Clark and Alex Nester - October 18, 2020 4:59 AM

Welcome back to Campus Insanity, a weekly roundup of the craziest developments at our nation's 4,000-plus institutions of higher education.

6. Student Government Impeaches Pro-Trump Latina Student Senator Who Opposes Illegal Immigration | The College Fix

Loyola Marymount University's student government impeached a pro-Trump Latina student who serves as its senator for diversity and inclusion after a progressive student news organization uncovered her past tweets voicing opposition to illegal immigration.

https://freebeacon.com/campus/this-week-in-campus-insanity-vol-15/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: This Week In Campus Insanity Vol. 15
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 04:04:25 pm »
About 30 years ago my company had what was at the time prehistoric D & I training.  Early on, it was well marketed as a tool to make sure we got the utmost best ideas from everyone in the organization.  A kind of perspectives brainstorming that would help results, while improving efficiency.  In about the 3rd day and old crusty First Line Unit Shift Supervisor stood up, and boldly claimed that this was (paraphrased) systemic  indoctrinative brainwashing.  All the jaws dropped in the room, and the HR chimed in and called him a bigot and a heretic.

Fast forward to now, it just goes to show that this old fella was hell of lot smarter than the rest of us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.