Author Topic: Trump has list of top intelligence officials he'll fire if he wins reelection: report  (Read 751 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump has list of top intelligence officials he'll fire if he wins reelection: report
By John Bowden - 10/25/20 07:25 PM EDT

President Trump plans to fire several top officials in the national security sphere should he win reelection in November, Axios reported Sunday.

The president plans to fire Defense Secretary Mark Esper, CIA Director Gina Haspel and FBI Director Christopher Wray, two people familiar with his decisionmaking told the news outlet. White House officials declined to comment on personnel matters.

"We have no personnel announcements at this time nor would it be appropriate to speculate about changes after the election or in a 2nd term," White House spokesman Judd Deere told Axios.

One source close to Haspel added that the CIA director is considering leaving on her own, telling Axios, "Since the beginning of DNI's push to declassify documents, and how strongly she feels about protecting sources connected to those materials, there have been rumblings around the agency that the director plans to depart the CIA regardless of who wins the election."

News of Trump's latest possible targets for firing comes just days after The Washington Post reported that the president had recently discussed firing Wray in conversations with White House advisers.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/522704-trump-has-list-of-top-intelligence-officials-hell-fire-if-he-wins
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...as long as Wray is at the top of the list....and for good measure Haspel..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

GOOD...IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. 

Offline LegalAmerican

...as long as Wray is at the top of the list....and for good measure Haspel..

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why wait?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why wait?

I was going to post on this but LA has polluted it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 03:07:13 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Why wait?

POTUS...does not need MORE NEGATIVE PRESS AT THIS TIME.   FIRST HIS WIN. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
He should have gotten rid of Wray within weeks of his taking the position when it quickly became apparent he was going to coverup all the bad players at the FBI.

I say end the FBI.  Terminate everyone above first level supervision and fold the rest into Homeland.

Offline LegalAmerican

He should have gotten rid of Wray within weeks of his taking the position when it quickly became apparent he was going to coverup all the bad players at the FBI.

I say end the FBI.  Terminate everyone above first level supervision and fold the rest into Homeland.

Oh jafo..I so dislike the should haves, could haves, would have posts.  No one knows, till you give people a chance, to see how loyal they will be and what kind of job they will do.  POTUS is big on 2nd chances.  When something's don't work out, saying the should have, could have, would have.....is not valid. HINDSIGHT.  I do like most of your posts.  99%. 

That is just a pet peeve of mine. My issue. I would be correct, if all I posted, every time was hind sight posts.

"Should have never gotten out of bed this morning, then I wouldn't have fallen."  "If I didn't go down that road, there would be no accident.".  "I should have had my tires checked. "

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I have a list I want to see indicted for sedition and treason, and I want public executions for those involved with the Trump coup, so that it serves as a true deterrent for future traitors/nutjobs.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Hill, annoymorously sourced ... 999yawn
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Even if he should lose, I believe he will fire these anyway.

He would have 2 /12 months to mitigate some of the problems prior to stepping out of office.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

THE HILL:   I just found out JUAN WILLIAMS.....that twit, who is on 'THE FIVE', on Fox, is one of the writers at the HILL. 

One note Juan..

Online rustynail

It is nice to have a little list.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He needs to form an elite unit of top military operators and investigators answerable only to him and go after the CIA.

Anyone who stonewalls gets thrown in a hole, anyone who resists gets a dirt nap.

The bottom of the CIA cesspool is basically it's own rogue govt that needs to be brought to heel.

Alot of this nations problems stem from them, as does the coup who tried to take out Trump IMO.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

He needs to form an elite unit of top military operators and investigators answerable only to him and go after the CIA.

Anyone who stonewalls gets thrown in a hole, anyone who resists gets a dirt nap.

The bottom of the CIA cesspool is basically it's own rogue govt that needs to be brought to heel.

Alot of this nations problems stem from them, as does the coup who tried to take out Trump IMO.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.