Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: What Top Scientists Just Exposed About Michelle Has Barack In PANIC MODE  (Read 236 times)

rangerrebew

BOMBSHELL: What Top Scientists Just Exposed About Michelle Has Barack In PANIC MODE

Former first lady Michelle Obama wasted a lot time in the White House combating childhood obesity. America’s children have been forced to eat cardboard and pig slop because she says it’s healthy. Well, she’s dead wrong.

The truth is that she has wasted millions of taxpayer dollars on failed programs much like her husband, Barack Hussein.

And the truth is that scientific evidence is suggesting that her crappy school lunches were far worse for children than she would like to believe.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/bombshell-what-top-scientists-just-exposed-about-michelle-has-barack-in-panic-mode/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 09:28:52 pm by MOD8 »

Offline LegalAmerican

I wish manchell stops calling me, with a canned message.  Once, 20 years ago, I voted for the wife of mayor, who was demon-rat.
He did a good job, so his wife taking over, seemed ok to do.  I was wrong.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 09:29:44 pm by MOD8 »

Offline PeteS in CA

Since Obama hasn't been POTUS for over 3 1/2 years, I doubt he gives a @#$% about Mooch-chelle's school lunches.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Crappy school lunches is an understatement.  Equally crappy is the school breakfast.  I hardly call a cheese stick and a breakfast bar a nutritional breakfast, and I would hardly call a soy slider nutritional for lunch with low fat milk, a potato wedge and fruit slushee.

For the most part mostly carbs that wouldn't fill a toddler's stomach and very little protein.  Hey, but it's free to all, AND you cannot send your child to school with a home packed bagged lunch!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 09:41:28 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What a clickbaity headline.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Panic mode?"  :mauslaff:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: