Author Topic: WTH? Biden Campaign Is Promoting Rallies at Florida Polling Stations After Kamala Harris Campaigns t  (Read 570 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WTH? Biden Campaign Is Promoting Rallies at Florida Polling Stations After Kamala Harris Campaigns to Voters in Line in Ohio
By Jim Hoft
Published October 25, 2020 at 11:30am

The Biden campaign is not having much success at their campaign rallies. Even Barack Obama couldn’t bring in more than 80 people to his rally yesterday in Florida.

Big “O” Has Lost His “MOJO” – Obama In Miami Holds Event and Almost No One Shows Up – Only 70 People Watch Online!

So the Biden campaign decided on Saturday to start moving their rallies to the polling stations in Florida.

They sent out a flyer on social media on Saturday promoting their rallies at several early voting locations.

The rallies are planned in Miami, Doral and Hialeah Florida on Sunday.

On Saturday Kamala was screaming at people in line to vote in Ohio!

We the people have the power at the ballot box. Thanks for a great day Ohio! pic.twitter.com/wWsSwTuD8n

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) October 25, 2020

Is this even legal?
There used to be laws about campaigning at polling sites?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/wth-biden-campaign-promoting-rallies-florida-polling-stations-kamala-harris-campaigns-voters-line-ohio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

I don't think that is legal..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline skeeter

Hell why not have a band and free beer?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It is if they stay the legal distance away from the polls.  Here in AZ, there's a sign called the 75-foot limit to indicate where people politicking need to stand.  It's more common than you might think.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hell why not have a band and free beer?

Hey @skeeter!  I saw this today...captions for your Avatar!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Hey @skeeter!  I saw this today...captions for your Avatar!

Lol. The possibilities are endless.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

In most states no, but the distance requirement in many is not outside the hearing range of a speaker or bullhorn unfortunately, or any visuals that may accompany it.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

They never learn.  Watch for Latinos for Trump to show up!   :laugh: