State Chapters > Arizona

LIVE THREAD: "Cyber's trip to attend Trump Rally in Bull Head City"

(1/37) > >>

Cyber Liberty:
Trump to visit Bullhead City on Wednesday

--- Quote ---BULLHEAD CITY — President Donald Trump is coming to Bullhead City.

The president reportedly will hold a campaign rally sometime Wednesday at Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport. Details of his visit, less than a week before Election Day, still are being arranged.

"A lot of hoops and a lot of unknowns at this time,” said Jeremy Keating, director of Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport. “Things are changing minute by minute.”

“Our police department is coordinating with the Secret Service for a Wednesday visit,” said Bullhead City Manager Toby Cotter on Saturday. “To my knowledge, no sitting president has ever been to Bullhead City before.”

Cotter said meetings likely would take place today and Monday to firm up an itinerary to fit with the president's busy campaign schedule.

“I'm so excited,” said Royanne Ortiz, District II director for the Mohave County Republican Party Central Committee. “I didn't ever expect he'd visit here. I can't believe it. We Republicans are so excited.”
--- End quote ---

Read more:  https://mohavedailynews.com/news/23882/trump-to-visit-bullhead-city-on-wednesday/

==============================================

FTA: 

--- Quote ---While it is expected to be a public event, attendance likely will be restricted for both security and COVID-19 concerns. Those reportedly are among details still being decided by Trump campaign officials, the Secret Service, the Bullhead City Police Department and the Mohave County Airport Authority.
--- End quote ---

I'll let all y'all know if I can score an invite.  It's likely.

Wingnut:
Couple of friends from the hood drove over to Pensacola to see the Pres rally.    They way they spoke of the trip reminded me of when Boon was going out with Marlene Desmond.  I anticipate a deeply religious experience for them!

Joking aside, they really enjoyed it.  This is Trump country.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on October 25, 2020, 06:01:50 pm ---Couple of friends from the hood drove over to Pensacola to see the Pres rally.    They way they spoke of the trip reminded me of when Boon was going out with Marlene Desmond.  I anticipate a deeply religious experience for them!

Joking aside, they really enjoyed it.  This is Trump country.

--- End quote ---

I think he's coming here to bolster Sally McSally.  She's not popular in Mohave County and desperately needs these votes.  It's funny...Pence's nephew John was here a month or so ago, and I quipped to him on the way out of the office, "Hey, you know our airport can land a 757?  Pass it on."  Maybe he did.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 25, 2020, 06:10:51 pm ---I think he's coming here to bolster Sally McSally.  She's not popular in Mohave County and desperately needs these votes.  It's funny...Pence's nephew John was here a month or so ago, and I quipped to him on the way out of the office, "Hey, you know our airport can land a 757?  Pass it on."  Maybe he did.

--- End quote ---

You don't see the Baby AF1 very often!.    :beer:

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 25, 2020, 06:10:51 pm ---I think he's coming here to bolster Sally McSally.  She's not popular in Mohave County and desperately needs these votes.  It's funny...Pence's nephew John was here a month or so ago, and I quipped to him on the way out of the office, "Hey, you know our airport can land a 757?  Pass it on."  Maybe he did.

--- End quote ---

Having a Briefer on the ground covering this event is a pretty exciting development.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version