Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: "Cyber's trip to attend Trump Rally in Bull Head City"  (Read 9452 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump to visit Bullhead City on Wednesday

BULLHEAD CITY — President Donald Trump is coming to Bullhead City.

The president reportedly will hold a campaign rally sometime Wednesday at Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport. Details of his visit, less than a week before Election Day, still are being arranged.

"A lot of hoops and a lot of unknowns at this time,” said Jeremy Keating, director of Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport. “Things are changing minute by minute.”

“Our police department is coordinating with the Secret Service for a Wednesday visit,” said Bullhead City Manager Toby Cotter on Saturday. “To my knowledge, no sitting president has ever been to Bullhead City before.”

Cotter said meetings likely would take place today and Monday to firm up an itinerary to fit with the president's busy campaign schedule.

“I'm so excited,” said Royanne Ortiz, District II director for the Mohave County Republican Party Central Committee. “I didn't ever expect he'd visit here. I can't believe it. We Republicans are so excited.”

Read more:  https://mohavedailynews.com/news/23882/trump-to-visit-bullhead-city-on-wednesday/

==============================================

FTA: 
While it is expected to be a public event, attendance likely will be restricted for both security and COVID-19 concerns. Those reportedly are among details still being decided by Trump campaign officials, the Secret Service, the Bullhead City Police Department and the Mohave County Airport Authority.

I'll let all y'all know if I can score an invite.  It's likely.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 04:00:58 pm by mystery-ak »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: LIVE THREAD: "Cyber's trip to attend Trump Rally in Bull Head City"
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 06:01:50 pm »
Couple of friends from the hood drove over to Pensacola to see the Pres rally.    They way they spoke of the trip reminded me of when Boon was going out with Marlene Desmond.  I anticipate a deeply religious experience for them!

Joking aside, they really enjoyed it.  This is Trump country.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 06:10:51 pm »
Couple of friends from the hood drove over to Pensacola to see the Pres rally.    They way they spoke of the trip reminded me of when Boon was going out with Marlene Desmond.  I anticipate a deeply religious experience for them!

Joking aside, they really enjoyed it.  This is Trump country.

I think he's coming here to bolster Sally McSally.  She's not popular in Mohave County and desperately needs these votes.  It's funny...Pence's nephew John was here a month or so ago, and I quipped to him on the way out of the office, "Hey, you know our airport can land a 757?  Pass it on."  Maybe he did.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 06:23:19 pm »
I think he's coming here to bolster Sally McSally.  She's not popular in Mohave County and desperately needs these votes.  It's funny...Pence's nephew John was here a month or so ago, and I quipped to him on the way out of the office, "Hey, you know our airport can land a 757?  Pass it on."  Maybe he did.

You don't see the Baby AF1 very often!.    :beer:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 06:28:31 pm »

Having a Briefer on the ground covering this event is a pretty exciting development.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 06:35:15 pm »
Might be a good kickoff for 'Airing Our Briefs' ... An hour long News and Commentary show hosted right here at the Briefing Room... If only we had a few radio guys that looked good enough for TV...

Oh well...  :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 06:43:59 pm »
    And now a word from our Sponsor

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 06:45:07 pm »
Might be a good kickoff for 'Airing Our Briefs' ... An hour long News and Commentary show hosted right here at the Briefing Room... If only we had a few radio guys that looked good enough for TV...

It is a blessing and a curse.... 3 of have a face for radio.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 06:47:25 pm »
It is a blessing and a curse.... 3 of have a face for radio.

I am pretty enough in my way, but I could never do it. I fart when I'm nervous... And I giggle when I fart... And then bad things happen.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2020, 06:48:33 pm »
But really - I am looking for a new morning show...

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2020, 06:51:50 pm »
Having a Briefer on the ground covering this event is a pretty exciting development.

Maybe we need to put together a laundry list of expectations during his 2nd term and give it to @Cyber Liberty  wink777
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 07:01:39 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 06:54:28 pm »
You don't see the Baby AF1 very often!.    :beer:

Hopefully I'll have pictures of it Wednesday. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2020, 06:54:45 pm »
The fluidity of flatulence is a fast way to clear/foul the dead air!.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2020, 06:56:16 pm »
Maybe we need to put together a laundry list of expectations during his 2nd term....

I doubt I'll get to speak with him, but yeah, I have a list.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2020, 06:59:28 pm »

I must say that @Cyber Liberty has a great radio voice.... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2020, 07:02:51 pm »

I am only halfway joking... Them boys keep going on about it... But yeah. you could podcast for folks on commute... But the vids are what put the butts in the seats.

Offline corbe

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2020, 07:03:58 pm »
   Top of my List, if I ever talked to him, would be to put Cruz as your AG and appoint Allen West as top Cop at the FBI, clean that $hit up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2020, 07:07:13 pm »

You'd know!   :laugh:

I prefer the written word, and I just hope I have a story to report....

The Agoraphobic in me doesn't wanna go, but Mrs. Liberty has spoken.  Thing is, I won't have the usual "warming up to it time" during the drive, because it's a 5-minute drive down the foothills.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 07:11:33 pm »
I love the fact that he is in NH today.  With Iowa, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire, this election is over.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2020, 07:20:10 pm »
But really - I am looking for a new morning show...

Nell. Two doors down. Trust me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2020, 07:21:28 pm »
You'd know!   :laugh:

I prefer the written word, and I just hope I have a story to report....

The Agoraphobic in me doesn't wanna go, but Mrs. Liberty has spoken.  Thing is, I won't have the usual "warming up to it time" during the drive, because it's a 5-minute drive down the foothills.

warming up time

Is that like a prefunction?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2020, 07:23:45 pm »
Nell. Two doors down. Trust me.

Nope. Two doors down is a fat ugly dude named Gary... But it is a show of sorts when he's out there with his shirt off, drunk as hell on his garden tractor (without the hood) mowing the lawn.

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2020, 07:26:48 pm »
I love the fact that he is in NH today.  With Iowa, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire, this election is over.

Praying he wins by a landslide.

The one thing I'm really looking forward to are all the darn political texts I keep getting bombarded with on a daily basis asking for $$.  That in itself will be a relief.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2020, 07:28:34 pm »
Praying he wins by a landslide.

The one thing I'm really looking forward to are all the darn political texts I keep getting bombarded with on a daily basis asking for $$.  That in itself will be a relief.

Me too.

If this does come to fruitition, I hope Trump et. al are ready to respond when all hell breaks loose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2020, 07:35:39 pm »
Me too.

If this does come to fruitition, I hope Trump et. al are ready to respond when all hell breaks loose.

All hell is going to break loose regardless of who wins ... we'll see more insanity with a Trump win.  We're already used to staying home ...so we'll stay put... just going to run out and gather more paper goods and if we are lucky enough to actually get our freezer finally delivered, I'll fill that up.

Good on all the other necessary essentials.