Author Topic: Pollster Frank Luntz: If Trump defies polls again 'my profession is done'  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Absalom

Re: Pollster Frank Luntz: If Trump defies polls again 'my profession is done'
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2020, 06:28:55 pm »
@Absalom
You're funny.
----------------------------------
Thanks for the compliment.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Pollster Frank Luntz: If Trump defies polls again 'my profession is done'
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2020, 01:32:06 pm »
Luntz is wrong.  His profession does not disappear just because they are wrong.  They are wrong by design, with the stated mission to destroy the Republican Party's chances in November. 

But Absalom is all wet.  Clueless about what is happening right now.  The repeat of 2016 is downright eerie.  Two Democommies, both physically deficient, both assuming they would win, both campaigning at a minimal level, and in the end, both LOSERS!!!

The destruction of Dem controlled cities was a miscalculation.  The endless lies by Biden and Harris just will not work for the Democommies.  In fact, Biden brings down the whole party with his criminal activity, his treason with China!  And last but not least, his idiocy regarding the elimination of OIL, what was he thinking?  He wasn't.  He is incapable of intelligent thought.  His comments on OIL and FRACKING are the kiss of death, and nothing his staffers do will fix that aw-sh*t!!!

Trump wins and I believe the Republicans sweep both houses of Congress.

TRUMP TSUNAMI CARRIES THE DAY!!!