Author Topic: Pro-Trump group crashes Biden drive-in rally in Pennsylvania  (Read 143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pro-Trump group crashes Biden drive-in rally in Pennsylvania
« on: October 25, 2020, 12:07:50 am »
Pro-Trump group crashes Biden drive-in rally in Pennsylvania
'We don't do things like those chumps out there,' Biden said.
By Audrey Conklin | Fox News

A parade of people backing President Trump on Saturday crashed Democratic nominee Joe Biden's drive-in rally in Bristol, Penn.

The former vice president called the band of Trump supporters parked outside his rally "chumps" while addressing the crowd.

“I’m running as a proud Democrat, but I will govern as an American president," he said. "I’ll work as hard for those who don’t support me as those who do, including those chumps with the microphone out there. Look, that’s the job of the president. The duty to care for everyone. The duty to heal."

“I’m running as a proud Democrat, but I will govern as an American president," he said. "I’ll work as hard for those who don’t support me as those who do, including those chumps with the microphone out there. Look, that’s the job of the president. The duty to care for everyone. The duty to heal."

He continued later: “By the way, we don’t do things like those chumps out there with the microphone and Trump guys. It’s about decency."

more w/video
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-parade-crashes-biden-rally-bristol-pennsylvania
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Pro-Trump group crashes Biden drive-in rally in Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 05:31:06 am »
Do those Trumpers realize that going to the Biden rally, the rally might have enough people there with their attendance to be seen as a legitimate rally ?   :silly: :chairbang: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions