Author Topic: How frightened should we be? Very. How proud of Trump should we be? Very.  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 24, 2020
How frightened should we be? Very. How proud of Trump should we be? Very.
By Patricia McCarthy

It is amazing that Amazon has not banned it but it is available for streaming:  The Plot  Against the President.  If only all Americans would watch it, for it tells the truly horrific story of how a treasonous group of plotters attempted to destroy President Trump because… well, he wasn’t one of them. 

The film reveals to the uninitiated that the plan began with Hillary.  She commissioned Fusion GPS to develop material with which to destroy Trump, the candidate.  Fusion GPS hired all the other initial players – Christopher Steele, the Ohrs, and a host of others.  Once they had the phony dossier in their hands, they schemed with the traitorous players at the FBI, CIA, DOJ, DNI et. al. – any other alphabet agencies that wanted in on the game.  They all hated Trump, the outsider who vowed to drain the swamp.   

The swamp fought back – hard.  But they lost. Trump won and thanks to Devin Nunes, their coup attempt was uncovered, exposed and derailed.  While all the participants should be in prison, as yet they are not.  May justice prevail sometime in the near future!  In the meantime, the same media complex that engineered and propagated the Russia-collusion hoax is covering up, as in burying, the very real criminality of the Biden family.  In their twisted brains, this cover-up is legitimate in order to defeat Trump.  They truly do esteem party over country.

There have been a number of great books that lay out exactly what occurred from the moment Trump announced his candidacy, his election, inauguration and administration:  Andrew McCarthy, Gregg Jarrett, Dan Bongino, Lee Smith on whose book the film is based, to name a few. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/how_frightened_should_we_be_very_how_proud_of_trump_should_we_be_very.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I covered it in another thread, but maybe still the most under-reported aspect of the past few weeks, is that we have the leading candidate on a debate stage offically and unequivocally giving 9.8 million workers the pink slip.

I'm still numb over that one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.