Author Topic: Trump comment on 'blowing up' Nile Dam angers Ethiopia and lifts the lid on a 2,600-year old, Old Te  (Read 652 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Big Wobble by Gary Walton 10/25/2020

Trump comment on 'blowing up' Nile Dam angers Ethiopia and lifts the lid on a 2,600-year old, Old Testament prophecy from the pages of Isaiah which until recently had remained a mystery for centuries.

If you thought 2020 couldn't get any stranger, well, think again. In a remarkable speech, yesterday during a ceremony marking "a peace deal between Israel and Sudan," remarkable in itself, President Trump lifted a 2,600-year old, Old Testament prophecy right from the pages of Isaiah and dropping it into the laps of the world press.

I am not sure of President Trump's understanding of the Old Testament but when he claimed  Egypt will “blow up” a disputed dam that Ethiopia is building on the Blue Nile he brought to life a prophecy which until recently had remained a mystery for centuries.

Mr Trump went on to say regarding the massive GERD dam in Ethiopia, the project has created a “very dangerous situation,”, because one of the country’s downstream neighbours, Egypt, which relies on the Nile and its tributaries for most of its irrigation and drinking water, “is not going to be able to live that way.” Suggesting the massive dam will cut off the Nile's life-giving water supply to Egypt.

Mr Trumps claims although unhelpful to Ethiopia have brought to light one of Isaiah's more exciting prophecies. Ethiopia's new dam, the Renaissance Dam is almost complete and will bring much-needed hydroelectricity to the country, however, a long-running dispute between Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt has threatened to boil over into war with Sudan and Egypt worried their very water supply will be compromised.

Below is a small segment of Isiah's prophecy of a war between Ethiopia and Egypt.

More: http://www.thebigwobble.org/2020/10/trump-comment-on-blowing-up-nile-dam.html

Offline LegalAmerican

The Big Wobble by Gary Walton 10/25/2020

Trump comment on 'blowing up' Nile Dam angers Ethiopia and lifts the lid on a 2,600-year old, Old Testament prophecy from the pages of Isaiah which until recently had remained a mystery for centuries.

If you thought 2020 couldn't get any stranger, well, think again. In a remarkable speech, yesterday during a ceremony marking "a peace deal between Israel and Sudan," remarkable in itself, President Trump lifted a 2,600-year old, Old Testament prophecy right from the pages of Isaiah and dropping it into the laps of the world press.

I am not sure of President Trump's understanding of the Old Testament but when he claimed  Egypt will “blow up” a disputed dam that Ethiopia is building on the Blue Nile he brought to life a prophecy which until recently had remained a mystery for centuries.

Mr Trump went on to say regarding the massive GERD dam in Ethiopia, the project has created a “very dangerous situation,”, because one of the country’s downstream neighbours, Egypt, which relies on the Nile and its tributaries for most of its irrigation and drinking water, “is not going to be able to live that way.” Suggesting the massive dam will cut off the Nile's life-giving water supply to Egypt.

Mr Trumps claims although unhelpful to Ethiopia have brought to light one of Isaiah's more exciting prophecies. Ethiopia's new dam, the Renaissance Dam is almost complete and will bring much-needed hydroelectricity to the country, however, a long-running dispute between Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt has threatened to boil over into war with Sudan and Egypt worried their very water supply will be compromised.

Below is a small segment of Isiah's prophecy of a war between Ethiopia and Egypt.

More: http://www.thebigwobble.org/2020/10/trump-comment-on-blowing-up-nile-dam.html

More media lies , out of context.  I would need to hear what POTUS said himself, and surrounding what issue.  Always, MEDIA LIES. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In the context of everything going on with the campaign, and his successes with ME peace of late, I am at a loss why the discussion would morph into a inter-country squabble over a dam.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

LEFT SITE. How do I know?  They call him MR. TRUMP.  azzholes. Egypt needs water. Ethiopia is stopping the flow of water to Egypt. What would thirsty Egyptians do?  What would you do, if your water supply was stopped by Ethiopia? 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The president’s comments came during a ceremony marking a peace deal between Israel and Sudan, which ironically is also downstream from Ethiopia's dam. “They’ll end up blowing up the dam,” Trump said of Egypt. “And I said it and I say it loud and clear – they’ll blow up the dam. And they have to do something.”

Online roamer_1

I don't know if this is legit or not, but the context is true - there is an interpretation of prophecy like that circulating around in Christian circles. I do not endorse it, but it is there.