Author Topic: “THIS IS 60 MINUTES”  (Read 203 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

“THIS IS 60 MINUTES”
« on: October 26, 2020, 06:41:53 pm »
“THIS IS 60 MINUTES”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/10/this-is-60-minutes.php

Watching Lesley Stahl’s interview of President Trump on 60 Minutes last night, one might get the impression that she gets her news as strictly filtered and refined by CBS. She therefore doesn’t know anything beyond what can be acknowledged with the approval of CBS News.
Stahl purports not even to be up to speed on the spying on the Trump campaign conducted by the FBI courtesy of the four FISA warrants fraudulently taken out on Carter Page and so on. She appears to be clueless. We know that’s not true, but you would have to think so if you took her remarks at face value. If we didn’t know better, we might mistake her for a low information voter.

Turning to the unedited transcript of the interview, I would like to submit the following excerpts for your consideration:

Donald Trump: (21:22)
Lesley, let me ask you. You think it’s okay for the Mayor of Moscow’s wife to give him millions and millions of dollars, three and a half million dollars, to give his family three and a half? Do you think it’s okay for Hunter Biden to say that we’re giving the big guy 10% of this massive amount of money they’re taking? Do you think it’s okay for all of these horrible things that you’ve seen, where they’re getting hundreds of thousands, and millions of dollars, where China gives them a billion and a half dollars to manage, the family, a billion and a half dollars, and then he’s supposed to negotiate? Let me tell you, it’s the second biggest scandal. The biggest scandal was when they spied on my campaign. They spied on my campaign.

Lesley Stahl: (22:14)
Can I say something? This is 60 Minutes and we can’t put on things we can’t verify.

Donald Trump: (22:21)
You won’t put it up because it’s bad for Biden.

Lesley Stahl: (22:22)
We can’t put on things we can’t verify.

Donald Trump: (22:24)
Lesley, they spied on my campaign.

Lesley Stahl: (22:27)
Well, we can’t verify that.

Donald Trump: (22:27)
It’s been totally verified. Just go down and get the papers. They spied of my campaign, they got caught.

Lesley Stahl: (22:34)
No.

Donald Trump: (22:35)
And then they went much further than that, and they got caught. And you will see that, Lesley. And you know that, but you just don’t want to put it on the air.

Lesley Stahl: (22:42)
As a matter of fact, I don’t know that.

Stahl burned through several minutes denying and denying knowledge of well-known facts. CBS wanted her to expose Trump as ???, but Trump exposed her as a jaw-droppingly unprepared and inept shill who didn't earn her pay (from CBS).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: “THIS IS 60 MINUTES”
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 07:53:05 pm »
“THIS IS 60 MINUTES”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/10/this-is-60-minutes.php

Stahl burned through several minutes denying and denying knowledge of well-known facts. CBS wanted her to expose Trump as ???, but Trump exposed her as a jaw-droppingly unprepared and inept shill who didn't earn her pay (from CBS).

Her denials of already well-known facts are breathtaking.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 08:00:00 pm »
I haven't watched 60 minutes in years -- yet another television show that has lost credibility.  The MSM has lost credibility. Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and certain podcasts are about it for reliable news.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 08:08:51 pm »
I haven't watched 60 minutes in years -- yet another television show that has lost credibility.  The MSM has lost credibility. Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and certain podcasts are about it for reliable news.

Nor have I...and I used to watch 60 Minutes religiously. The MSM is a disgrace to their profession. Sadly, as far as I know, they may have always been.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 08:18:47 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 08:22:34 pm »
This political hit job should have never taken place.  Why does the GOP fall into these traps?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.