Author Topic: Lou Dobbs: I can’t imagine why anyone would vote for Lindsey Graham  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lou Dobbs: I can’t imagine why anyone would vote for Lindsey Graham

Allahpundit Posted at 8:01 pm on October 23, 2020

Here I was, thinking there was no common ground to be had this year between Never Trumpers and hardcore MAGA worshipers like Lou.

But life is full of surprises, isn’t it?

Are there any other weaselly Trump sycophants in the Senate we can get together on besides Graham? This could be a kumbaya moment for all of us. Thom Tillis and Joni Ernst are still very much in contention in their Senate races. Can something be worked out to have Tucker Carlson denounce them on the air next week?

Graham spent four years swallowing his pride and kissing Trump’s ass because he was worried about being primaried by an even bigger Trump ass-kisser. Which was a credible fear: Witness Kelly Loeffler, who’s having so much trouble fending off Doug Collins from the right in Georgia’s jungle primary that she’s taken to buddying up to QAnoners to prove her populist bona fides. Graham managed to avoid a tough primary — only to find himself, against all odds, tied in the polls with a Democrat who’d eventually become the best-funded Senate candidate in American history, all thanks to the man he’s running against.

And now here’s MAGA cheerleader supreme Lou Dobbs sticking the knife in anyway 11 days out from Election Day, at a moment when Graham needs every right-wing vote he can get to keep his seat from turning blue. Unbelievable.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/10/23/lou-dobbs-cant-imagine-anyone-vote-lindsey-graham/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, I don't know.  To keep Schumer away from the levers of Senatorial power, maybe?  Just thinking out loud here.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

I keep telling people, most of our media is run by foreigners.  And article written by muslims. THEY WANT TO DOMINATE THE WORLD, they tell you that. 

Allah pundit Posted at 8:01 pm on October 23, 2020

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh, I don't know.  To keep Schumer away from the levers of Senatorial power, maybe?  Just thinking out loud here.....

(Talking about the article above.....by allah.)
 pointing-up
If someone wrote something like that on here, they would be banned!   

Offline bilo

I'm with you!

It's not the time to dump the "not so strong" Pubs. The Rats want to end the Republic and put one party rule in it's place.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home