Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘America Was an Idea’  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: ‘America Was an Idea’
« on: October 22, 2020, 01:19:21 pm »
Joe Biden: ‘America Was an Idea’

Joel B. Pollak 21 Oct 2020

“America was an idea.”

Former Vice President Joe Biden tweeted that statement Wednesday evening, describing the country he wishes to lead — in the past tense.

The full text of the tweet reads: “America was an idea. We’ve never lived up to it but we’ve never walked away from it before.”

Biden included a link to a podcast interview with Brené Brown, and an audio clip in which he repeated the same message — “America was an idea”:

America was an idea, an idea. “We hold these truths to be self-evident.” We’ve never lived up to it, but we’ve never walked away from it before, and I just think we have to be more honest. Let our kids know, as we raise them, what actually did happen. Acknowledge our mistakes, so we don’t repeat them.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/21/joe-biden-america-was-an-idea/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 01:25:31 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Joe Biden: ‘America Was an Idea’
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 02:10:54 pm »
 888mouth

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 03:00:16 pm »
"When my father lay wounded on a beach in the Pacific defending his country in World War II, America more than lived up to her promise. When Americans walked on the moon, we were the brightest star in the firmament. If you weren’t owned by China, you might love this country, too,"

- James Woods
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 03:46:44 pm »
"When my father lay wounded on a beach in the Pacific defending his country in World War II, America more than lived up to her promise. When Americans walked on the moon, we were the brightest star in the firmament. If you weren’t owned by China, you might love this country, too," -  James Woods

Twitter link:  https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1319148716180209666?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I was just going to post this @Wingnut    :beer:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 05:28:59 pm »
We know Joe had nothing to do with this, so who? Jill? Who approved tweeting out this anti-American crap?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org