Author Topic: Letter Threatens To Burn Homes Of New Hampshire Trump Supporters  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Letter Threatens To Burn Homes Of New Hampshire Trump Supporters

“Your address has been added to our database as a target when we attack should Trump not concede the election.”

Published 21 hours ago

on October 21, 2020

By AFL

President Trump supporters in two small New England cities have gotten menacing letters threatening to burn down their homes.

“Dear neighbor. You have been identified by our group as being a Trump supporter. Your address has been added to our database as a target when we attack should Trump not concede the election. We recommend that you check your home insurance policy and make sure that it is current and that it has adequate coverage for fire damage. You have been given “Fair Warning.” Always remember, it was “you” that started this Civil War. Be prepared to face the severe consequences of your pre-emptive actions against democracy.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/letter-threatens-to-burn-homes-of-new-hampshire-trump-supporters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Letter Threatens To Burn Homes Of New Hampshire Trump Supporters
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 02:02:26 pm »
Another good example of why Trump's support is so underestimated.  How many don't have signs for this reason?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 11:21:37 am »
The threats have been made in other parts of the Country too.  These Nazi like brown shirts really think they can bully, threaten, intimidate themselves into the Whitehouse.  They have managed to get fewer people to display their Trump signs.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 01:05:47 pm »
I have a feeling that after the election if Trump wins, people's tolerance for this is going to end fast, and payback will be in broken bones, cracked skulls, an probably a good number of dirt naps.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 01:06:42 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 01:28:42 pm »
I live in a part of the country (rural, sem-rural) that has a lot of Trump signs in people's yards. If some idiots decide to go on an arson spree burning homes with Trump signs,  most likely their vehicles and themselves will end up well-ventilated because there's lots of gun owners in this part of the country.