Author Topic: Biden calls for sevenfold increase in testing as he details COVID-19 plan  (Read 811 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden calls for sevenfold increase in testing as he details COVID-19 plan
By Peter Sullivan - 10/23/20 04:04 PM EDT

Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Friday called for a sevenfold increase in the country’s testing, as he laid out further plans for fighting the pandemic in a speech taking aim at President Trump.

Biden is making the worsening pandemic a central theme in the closing days of the election, after hammering Trump on it throughout the campaign. He followed up Thursday night’s debate with a speech on the coronavirus response in Delaware on Friday.

In putting forward some further details of his proposals to fight the virus, Biden called for a dramatic increase in the nation’s testing.

“I'll put a national testing plan in place with the goal of testing as many people each day as we're currently testing each week, a sevenfold increase,” Biden said Friday.

“There's a key difference in this campaign between Donald Trump and me: I believe in testing,” he added. “Donald Trump does not. I believe in science.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/522507-biden-calls-for-seven-fold-increase-in-testing-as-he-details-covid-plan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Biden is a joke and if he becomes our next president our country will be in an absolute state of disaster.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Fake testing just feeds the fake news with fake positive counts
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Hoodat

Biden could be an effective advisor for any administration.  When faced with a difficult decision, just ask Joe Biden what to do, and then do the exact opposite of what he says.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW! Joe Biden Says He Will Mandate Mask Wearing on All Interstate Highways — in Your Vehicle (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published October 23, 2020 at 4:57pm

That’s not science.
That’s crazy.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/wow-joe-biden-says-will-mandate-mask-wearing-interstate-highways-vehicle/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Testing is under states' jurisdiction, not the Feds. And the initiative to get tested largely lies with individuals (with some professions being mandatory). So Joe is blowing methane promising something he has no constitutional authority or ability to effect.

Then again, I doubt he has any clue what the average daily testing is in the US. Per this, https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/individual-states , the daily average over the past week was ~1.06M per day.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online rustynail

Fake testing just feeds the fake news with fake positive counts

Unreal that people are lining up for their 'free' test.

Say no to tests.

Offline skeeter

Man, this plan with Biden's plan to add 5 million new jobs - imagine that, 5 million new jobs. Why didn't anyone else think up a plan like that - is gonna make him really hard to beat./s
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:34:44 am by skeeter »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Unreal that people are lining up for their 'free' test.

Say no to tests.

If people aren't sick, why test? 

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Biden calls for sevenfold increase in testing as he details COVID-19 plan
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 12:38:06 am »
The dems have an odd fetish with testing.  I hope some of them can be convinced to take the vaccine when it is available. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Biden calls for sevenfold increase in testing as he details COVID-19 plan
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 12:59:52 am »
The dems have an odd fetish with testing.  I hope some of them can be convinced to take the vaccine when it is available.

:silly:   :thumbsup: