Author Topic: Hilarious empty threats on ACB confirmation from ‘ClimatePower2020’  (Read 254 times)

rangerrebew

Hilarious empty threats on ACB confirmation from ‘ClimatePower2020’
Anthony Watts / 23 hours ago October 22, 2020   

From the “press releases I couldn’t finish reading because I was laughing so hard” department. The fear is palpable, the humor, divine, the organization- just another dark money “act blue” beneficiary, IMHO.
For Immediate Release: October 22, 2020

America Can’t Afford Another Climate Denier on the Supreme Court, Barrett Backers Will Pay a Price with Voters Washington, D.C. – Today, the Senate Judiciary Committee voted 12-0 to advance the nomination of Supreme Court nominee and climate denier Amy Coney Barrett during a sham vote that was boycotted by the Democratic members of the committee.

On Tuesday, in her written responses to Questions for the Record, Barrett quadrupled down on her climate denial, refusing once again to answer questions about climate change and other key environmental issues, including the landmark 5-4 Massachusetts v. EPA climate decision, the Waters of the United States Rule, auto emissions, coal emissions, and the National Climate Assessment. She responded that climate change is a “political controversy” and her views are “not relevant to my job as a judge.”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/10/22/hilarious-empty-threats-on-acb-confirmation-from-climatepower2020/