Author Topic: John Kerry Praises Self for Middle East Peace Deal He Deemed Impossible  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry Praises Self for Middle East Peace Deal He Deemed Impossible

Joshua Klein 21 Oct 2020

With recent successful Middle East peace deals brokered by the Trump administration exposing years of failed Democrat policies, former Secretary of State John Kerry sought to claim his part in making the epic deals a reality, despite having railed against the possibility of such events when serving in the Obama administration.

Kerry praised the Trump-brokered deals between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain in an interview with Rolling Stone last week, but insisted, “This has been in the making for a number of years now. I talked many times about reducing the sort of crazy hangover of lack of socialization between these countries.”

After claiming he had long recommended the steps that were taken to achieve peace, Kerry praised the Trump administration’s historical accomplishment.

“I’m all for it. I praise it,” said Kerry. “I think it’s a good step.”

Yet, despite his praise, Kerry also sought to minimize its implications.

“It’s not peace in the Middle East. Nobody should pretend that,” Kerry added. “It has nothing to do with the Palestinians.”

Kerry was largely humiliated last month after a clip went viral of the former secretary of state balking at the possibility of Israel-Arab peace without first solving the Palestinian conflict.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/21/john-kerry-praises-self-middle-east-peace-deal-he-deemed-impossible/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34