Author Topic: Stevie Nicks: You Wouldn’t Have Fleetwood Mac If I Didn’t Abort My Child  (Read 1249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stevie Nicks: You Wouldn’t Have Fleetwood Mac If I Didn’t Abort My Child

Published 3 days ago

on October 16, 2020

By AFL

Stevie Nicks credited the success of the band, Fleetwood Mac, to her decision to abort her unborn child. During a recent interview with The Guardian, she bragged about her “decision” to have the unborn baby aborted as some sort of feminist event.

“If I had not had that abortion, I’m pretty sure there would have been no Fleetwood Mac,” Nicks said. “There’s just no way that I could have had a child then, working as hard as we worked constantly. And there were a lot of drugs, I was doing a lot of drugs … I would have had to walk away.”

more
https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/stevie-nicks-you-wouldnt-have-fleetwood-mac-if-i-didnt-abort-my-child/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think we could have all lived without Fleetwood Mac, too bad your baby didn't get that option.. 8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Forget her.

Offline LegalAmerican

I think we could have all lived without Fleetwood Mac, too bad your baby didn't get that option.. 8888crybaby

:thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

Whatta nitwit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We got screwed on this deal...and so did every member of the band, by Stevie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: